PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Out Here! Any Special Requests?

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
06-21-1999, 06:23 PM
I was thinking that it would be nice to take requests for the "Artist of the Day" thread. <P>Anyone out there have someone they want me to cover?? <P> :) N

shmlss4gb
06-21-1999, 11:22 PM
How about <b>Steve Wariner</b>!!! I could help you out with some of the info if you'd like. :)N

Pilgrim
06-22-1999, 12:23 AM
Hey Gator_Girl_4_Garth<BR>How about some of them:<P>Charlie Daniels Band<BR>Deana Carter<BR>Shania Twain, uuhuhhuu :o<BR>Juice Newton<BR>Dolly Parton<BR>Kris Kristofferson<BR>Johnny Cash<BR>Travis Tritt<BR>Marty Stuart<BR>Tom T. Hall<BR>Glen Campbell<BR>Mary-Chapin Carpenter<BR>LeAnn Rimes<BR>Alison Krauss & US<BR>Tammy Wynette<BR>Emmylou Harris<BR>Sammy Kershaw<BR>Pirates Of Mississippi<BR>Prairie Oyster<BR>Willie Nelson<BR>Junior Brown<BR>Doug Supernaw<BR>Faith Hill, Have we had her?<BR>Alabama, Have we got them?<P>I.m sorry I can't remember more artists, but I'm posting from work :o<BR>I think I can help you with some of them :D<P>BrianN

BigGfan4life
06-22-1999, 01:32 PM
Have you done Reba?? Sorry, I don't have very good memory :o Also, I know Linda Davis isn't that big, but I do love her music & have 3 of her CDs! I know you guys must know some of the stuff she's done! Oh, and what about Kenny Chesney?? :)N

t.m. fan
06-22-1999, 03:54 PM
To help people out, I checked for all the previous Artist of the Days. Hopefully, I got all of them! They are:<P>Faith Hill<BR>Reba McEntire<BR>Brooks & Dunn<BR>Vince Gill (2x)<BR>David Lee Murphy<BR>Diamond Rio<BR>Tracy Lawrence<BR>Collin Raye<BR>Martina McBride<BR>Clint Black (2x)<BR>Alan Jackson<BR>The Judd's<BR>Patty Loveless<BR>Tim McGraw (I missed that one :( )<BR>Clay Walker<P>With those in mind, how can we forget about George Strait, Randy Travis, and Alabama!? Just about everyone knows their songs and they have so many good ones, too! Also, John Michael Montgomery would be a good one. And why not Garth Brooks? I guess that would probably put people through hell trying to narrow it down to a couple let alone one! Kind of glad I missed the Tim McGraw one then!!! What about Trisha Yearwood and Terri Clark, too? I would suggest legends such as George Jones, Hank Williams Jr./Sr., and Merle Haggard except I have only heard a few of their songs. Well, I hoped I helped a little.N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
06-22-1999, 04:38 PM
Thanks to all of you for your ideas!!<P>Especially <b>Pilgrim</b>! <P>Wow what a list! That should keep me busy for the next three months! LOL...<P>And <b>t.m. Fan</b> <BR>Thanks for post the list of who has been done. I was going to do that last night but it got to late! What a help that was! <P>You guys are great! <P>I will be very busy trying to dig up history on some of these artists! <P><b>shmlss4gb</b> Any info on Steve would be great. Email me at [e-mail]gatorgirl4garth@hotmail.com[/e-mail]! <P> :) N

Pilgrim
06-22-1999, 09:17 PM
You're welcome<b>Gator_Girl_4_Garth</b> :D<BR>If you want any info's on the artists just e-mail me and I'll see what I can do :)<BR>I would sure like to help you out :D :D<P><b>t.m fan</b> I agree, HOW could we miss George Strait and Randy Travis, this is like forggetting about food and water to survive ;)<BR>Well,,,,<P>Brian<BR>N

shmlss4gb
06-22-1999, 09:40 PM
Mon--<P>I will email you info on Steve right now.N

Anonymous
06-23-1999, 07:02 AM
Hey, how about Kenny Chesney??? If you need info on him I'd be glad to help. I have all of his cd's even the rarest of the rare. N