PDA

View Full Version : Artist of the Day 6/14/99-Back by Popular Demand!

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
06-13-1999, 05:51 PM
Well, here we go..starting this up again! <BR>Glad that you all like this thread! <P><b>Today's Artist is..Vince Gill</b><P>Songs: <P>Cinderella<BR>High Lonesome Sound<BR>Pretty Little Adriana<BR>You Better Think Twice<BR>What The Cowgirls Do<BR>Go Rest High On That Mountain<BR>Oklahoma Swing<BR>When I Call Your Name<BR>Liza Jane<BR>Pocket Full Of Gold<BR>Never Knew Lonely<BR>Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin Away<BR>Trying to Get Over You<BR>One More Last Chance<BR>I Still Believe In You<BR>Look At Us <P>I know I missed some..so add them if I left your favorite off. <P>My favorite Vince Gill Song is "When I Call Your Name". <P>N

Pilgrim
06-13-1999, 10:04 PM
Glad to have you back Gator :D :D :D :D :D :D<BR>But haven't we had this one before :)<P>Go rest high on that mountain<P>Yours<P>Brian :D :D :DN

Pilgrim
06-14-1999, 02:08 AM
Indeed we DID have Vince Gill before.<BR>May 18th. Anyway he is sooo cool that it doesn't matter. :D<P>BrianN

BigGfan4life
06-14-1999, 06:11 AM
When I Call Your Name...I saw him & Patty sing this together, and they were just amazing!! Hey, I also love their new duet, "My Kind Of Woman, My Kind of Man" :)N

JulieLvsGB
06-14-1999, 01:48 PM
I thought I was having deja vu! :)<P>Even though we had Vince already, I enjoy this topic and will answer again anyway.<P>Don't Let Our Love Start Slipping Away<P>I Still Believe in You<P>JulieN

t.m. fan
06-14-1999, 01:53 PM
Wow!! I just had double deja vu!!! I saw the artist of the day and I thought, "Haven't we had this one before?" I could have sworn I picked "If You Ever Have Forever In Mind", then I saw the post that said we did have this one before. So then I thought to myself, "I thought I was having deja vu." Then, I saw the post by JulieLvsGB, and she took the words right out of my head! Any ways, that was pretty weird.N

Teddi Jo
06-14-1999, 03:10 PM
Yup I thought it was a second time 'round for Vince, but hey Monica, Thanks for trying! I knew if anyone would bring this topic back to life, it would be you :)<P>I really like High Lonesome Sound for the Bluegrass-y feel of it. I also like Look At Us, alot.<P>Thanks for starting this one up again. See while you were gone I took the liberty of trying and I picked David Lee Murphy, and it was a DUD! Not too many ppl responded and some of those who did, didn't even know who he was!<P>N

Palle
06-15-1999, 11:57 AM
Since I got my first Vince Gill album after the first edition of this topic, I learned a lot more of his songs to know.<BR>So here it goes...<P>I Still Believe In You<BR>Maybe It's Love (I still know he is only singing harmony, but I'll use any chance to bring in Trisha)<BR>and the new one...<P>The Key To Life :D N

Country@Heart
06-18-1999, 07:04 PM
I have a couple that I really like, Here they are:<P>Go Rest High On That Mountain<BR>Look At Us <BR>I Still Believe In You<BR>Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin Away<P>Country@Heart :)N