PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard this song & what do you think of it?

BigGfan4life
06-12-1999, 04:10 PM
Have any of you ever heard a song and you just think, "God, that's awful!! Why do they let that person on the radio??!" ?<BR>Well, I heard a song on my local station today called "When My Dreams Come True," and it was somebody new, and I didn't catch the name, but the song was just awful! Of course, that is also my opinion, some of you may have heard the song and liked it :o , but I was just wondering if any of you ever heard a song for the first time, and 2 lines into the song, you just think that the song STINKS???? N

Anonymous
06-12-1999, 04:12 PM
Hey, I believe that song is sung by Rebecca Lynn Howard. She does have a different sound, but I don't think it's awful. The video is quite cute and is in heavy rotation on CMT. I haven't heard the song on the radio yet, but I do wish her the best of luck. N

BigGfan4life
06-12-1999, 04:35 PM
Ok, I saw the video..and I thought it was a cute video...but when she does the chorus..where she says "When My Dreams Come True"...her voice sounds almost robotic...what do you think??N

Teddi Jo
06-12-1999, 04:38 PM
I haven't heard it yet but when I do, I'll let you know what I think.N

Pilgrim
06-13-1999, 01:50 AM
I have not heard the song. But there are songs I don't like. Dance music is big here in Europe, and I think it's the worst piece of crap ever to be put on a radio (sorry for using these words, but I can't help it).<BR>I am glad for you who lives in the US or Canada where you don't have all this dance music in the charts. :) :)<P>BrianN

t.m. fan
06-13-1999, 12:36 PM
Hey BigGFan4life,<P>I know which song you are talking about! I heard it on the radio 2 nights ago on a make it or break it. I heard it and hoped they would break it because I really did not like the lyrics, I thought they were almost as poor as some of Shania's (no offense to Shania fans, she has catchy, nice melodies, just simple lyrics). The song "broke" on my radio station so I guess a lot of people aren't real big fans of that song.<P>N