PDA

View Full Version : Faith Hill song on Mad About You?

Debbie R
05-25-1999, 10:06 AM
Was that Faith Hill singing while Mad About You showed the closing montage of scenes last night? It sounded like her but I didn't recognize the song. I think my radio DJs were talking about it this morning and saying it was a song that they do not plan to release.N

JulieLvsGB
05-25-1999, 11:13 AM
Debbie R,<P>I thought it was a Faith Hill song, too! I had never heard the song before either...<P>JulieN

BigGfan4life
05-25-1999, 12:16 PM
Yes!! It was a Faith song, and I'm glad they played it because it is my favorite song on her latest CD "Faith" (well, next to "This Kiss"). I liked the way they used this song with the video clips. It made me tear up :oN

Teddi Jo
05-25-1999, 04:24 PM
Yup I heard that song and never realized that I really like it. I have the CD but somehow with the video put together on Mad About You it came together for me and I like it now. Isn't it funny how that happens sometimes ?<BR>N

Krash
05-26-1999, 05:53 AM
I thought that was Faith Hill! Earlier that night I heard a song on the radio and they had people call in and guess who is was! It was Faith and it was that song! I didn't pay much attention to it but then I heard it again on Mad About You! I wondered if that was the same song! Now I know! :)N

Johnny
05-28-1999, 12:32 PM
I have a question, if it was Faith, what song was it?N

Anonymous
05-30-1999, 08:57 AM
I think the song is titled "You Give Me Love". It's on her "Faith" album. Great song, amazing album.N

hugeGBnutt
06-03-1999, 06:51 PM
i thought they should have choosen a Garth song...but you know thats just me ;)...lol<P>Ari&lt;---meN