PDA

View Full Version : Artist of the Day 5/21/99

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
05-20-1999, 06:42 PM
<b>Brooks & Dunn is the Artist of the Day</b><P>Choose your favorite:<P>My Maria<BR>Boot Scoot Boogie<BR>Rock My World<BR>A Man This Lonely<BR>I Am That Man<BR>She's Not The Cheatin Kind<BR>Your Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone<BR>Hard Working Man<BR>We'll Burn That Bridge <BR>Husbands And Wives<BR>Honky Tonk Truth<BR>He's Got You<BR>That Ain't No Way To Go<BR>Neon Moon<BR>Brand New Man<BR>She Used To Be Mine<BR>My Next Broken Heart<BR>Little Miss Honky Tonk <BR>How Long Gone<BR>South Of Santa Fe <BR>If You See Her/If You See Him<BR>Brand New Whiskey <P>Wow..That is alot. My favorite is "A Man This Lonely". :) N

honky
05-20-1999, 11:37 PM
I like:<P>1)Boot Scoot Boogie<BR>2)Brand New Man<BR>3)If you see her<BR>4)South of Santa Fe<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
05-21-1999, 05:45 AM
They are soooo boring.<BR>Actually a Danish radio host a couple of times has called Kix Brooks for (you don't wanna hear that) []Garth Brooks[/b].<BR>Blasphemy, thats all I can say to that.<P>I will pick "My Maria" :)<P>BrianN

Country@Heart
05-21-1999, 06:47 AM
Here are my picks:<P>Husbands and Wives<BR>My Maria<BR>Brand New Man<BR>If You See Her/If You See Him<P>Country@Heart :)N

Palle
05-21-1999, 11:43 AM
I just love duets so my pick must be:<P><b>If You See Her/If You See Him</b><P>I have two others which are just behind this, and that's: <P>My Maria<BR>Husbands and WivesN

JulieLvsGB
05-21-1999, 12:24 PM
This one and Reba's were tough, but here goes:<P>Brand New Man<BR>Neon Moon<BR>Boot Scoot Boogie<P>JulieN

BigGfan4life
05-21-1999, 12:44 PM
Woohoo..I love B&D!! :D<P>1. Little Miss Honky Tonk<BR>2. We'll Burn That Bridge<BR>3. My Next Broken Heart<BR>4. My Maria<BR>5. Honky Tonk TruthN

CaptMorgan
05-21-1999, 09:39 PM
I think this is the hardest one yet. They are all great songs, it's not easy to pick just one or two or three...!<BR>Here goes:<P>Husbands And Wives<BR>My Maria<BR>Boot Scootin' Boogie<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

t.m. fan
05-23-1999, 07:19 PM
I just love Brooks & Dunn so this one's gonna be tough! If I narrow it down a little, it would be:<P>1. "How Long Gone"<BR>2. "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone"<BR>3. "My Maria"<P>and of course "Boot Scootin' Boogie"!N