PDA

View Full Version : GREAT NEWS!!!

Pilgrim
05-19-1999, 11:58 AM
Guess what, they showed the lovely <b>Faith Hill</b> on the TV commercials tonight. :) :)<BR>Maybe there are hope for the Danes afterall.<BR>I personally hope she will do fine. :)<BR>She is the third of the "new country" artists to be on a TV com. in Danish television.<P>The others? Oh yeah, I nearly forgot them. It was Shania Twain and, <b>GB</b> ofcourse. :)<P>I thought you just should know.<P>BrianN

BigGfan4life
05-19-1999, 02:57 PM
That is good news!!! :) I hope they start showing more country artists for you!N

honky
05-19-1999, 06:46 PM
Oh yeah, Garth is one of the 3 artists... :)<P>VERY COOL!! <P>Thanks for telling us.<P>TommyN

Palle
05-20-1999, 01:02 PM
I know <b>The Mavericks</b> are one of the bands hard to define. But their roots are in country. And they has been the biggest foreign countrysucces in many years in Denmark. Dance The Night Away are still being played quite often on the biggest radiostation :), and the album reached around spot 30 in the charts. For once both newpapers, commercials and papers did a hell of a job to make them a huge name last year, and I hope their next album takes them even higher :DN

hugeGBnutt
05-21-1999, 10:54 PM
cool(the GB part :))<P>Ari&lt;---meN