PDA

View Full Version : Artist of the Day-5/18/99

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
05-17-1999, 06:06 PM
Ok... Next on the list is...<P><b>Vince Gill</b><P>Here are your choices..if I left any off please feel free to add them. <P>Go Rest High On That Mountain<BR>Liza Jane<BR>When I Call Your Name<BR>Look At Us<BR>Pretty Little Adrianna<BR>Pocket Full of Gold<BR>Cinderella<BR>Never Knew Lonely<BR>What the Cowgirls Do<BR>High Lonesome Sound<BR>Trying To Get Over You<BR>Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin Away<BR>One More Last Chance<BR>I Still Believe In You<P>Well, My alltime favorite is "When I Call Your Name". But close to a tie is "Pocket Full of Gold" and "Go Rest High On That Mountain"! :) <BR>N

JulieLvsGB
05-17-1999, 06:15 PM
Can't pick just one for Vince....I used to call him Vince "Chill" because he used to give me the chills when he sang...LOL They would have to be:<P>I Still Believe in You<BR>Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin' Away<P>JulieN

JulieLvsGB
05-17-1999, 06:17 PM
Oh...BTW...Thanks GatorGirl for bringing this back...I missed this topic when it was gone, because I do enjoy it. Thanks again! :)N

Wildhorse
05-17-1999, 08:00 PM
I only have heard few of Vince Gill's. But I really like "I Still Believe In you" :D<BR>MerellN

Country@Heart
05-18-1999, 05:54 AM
Here are a couple of my favorites.<P>Look at Us<BR>What the Cowgirls Do<BR>High Lonesome Sound<P><BR>Country@Heart :)<BR>N

Anonymous
05-18-1999, 05:56 AM
My favorite Vince songs are Liza Jane and Whenever you come around. The second song reminds me of Garth and seeing him in concert!N

ObsessedwithGarth
05-18-1999, 07:19 AM
My favorite Vince song is <P><b>MAYBE TONIGHT</b><P>That song reminds me of Garth.MMMMMMMMMMMN

honky
05-18-1999, 10:00 AM
Vince Gill?<P><BR>Hmmmmm... "I still believe in you" and "One more last chance" :)<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
05-18-1999, 10:42 AM
This one is easy for me.<BR>It has to be <b>Go Rest High On That Mountain.</b> <BR>This song is just awesome I think, one of the best "country" songs <b>ever.</b> :) :)<P>BrianN

Palle
05-18-1999, 11:37 AM
I don't know that many of his songs, but I like the most of what I have heard.<P>My favorite... <b>I Still Believe In You</b> or maybe it is <b>Maybe Itīs Love</b>. I know he is doing this with Trisha, but it is such a wonderful song :DN

Teddi Jo
05-18-1999, 01:14 PM
I really love <b> Look At Us </b><P>High Lonesome Sound is good too, a little more of a Bluegrass-y feel to it :)N

CaptMorgan
05-18-1999, 05:37 PM
My favorites of his are<BR>-Go Rest High On That Mountain<BR>and<BR>-Pocket Full Of Gold<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

t.m. fan
05-23-1999, 06:16 PM
I'm not a big Vince fan, but I really like the songs "If You Ever Have Forever in Mind" and the 2 big ones from "I Still Believe in You".N