PDA

View Full Version : Back By Popular Demand- Artist of the Day

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
05-16-1999, 07:16 PM
Well, since we haven't seen Jaredev around lately, I will fill in for him while he is away and continue the Artist of the Day Thread. <P>Today's Artist will be Alan Jackson: <P>Here are some of his hits..choose which is your favorite! <P>Chattahoochee<BR>Gone Country<BR>Midnight In Mongomery<BR>Tall Tall Trees<BR>Chasin that Neon Rainbow<BR>Don't Rock The Jukebox<BR>Livin on Love<BR>I'll Go On Loving You<BR>Someday<BR>Here in The Real World<BR>Itty Bitty<BR>I Don't Even Know Your Name<P>There you go! Hard choices! N

CaptMorgan
05-16-1999, 09:06 PM
I've always liked his old songs better than the newer ones. <P>My picks, and always have been my favorites are <b>Here In The Real World</b>, and the exact title of the other one escapes me right now, but I think it's called <b>Wanted</b> (one good hearted woman...).<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

JulieLvsGB
05-16-1999, 09:15 PM
This one's easy for me!<P>Chasin' that Neon Rainbow<P>JulieN

ObsessedwithGarth
05-17-1999, 03:07 AM
It is hard to pick just one Alan Jackson song so I'll pick two.<P>1. It's Midnight In Montgomery<BR>2. Wanted<P>He is my second favorite bald guy.LOLN

Pilgrim
05-17-1999, 05:32 AM
<b>NO PROBLEM</b><BR>Chasin' that Neon Rainbow :)<BR>But you are missing <b>Wanted</b> on the list. ;) ;)<P>BrianN

honky
05-17-1999, 12:29 PM
<b>MONI</b>,<P>Thanks for continuing this thing...LOL<P>Ok, I am not a big fan of Alan Jackson, but he has a couple songs that I like.<P>1)Right on the money<BR>2)Tall Tall Trees<BR>3)I don't even know your name<P>TommyN

Teddi Jo
05-17-1999, 03:20 PM
For me it's <b> Livin on Love </b> and <b> Little Bitty </b> love em both!<P>Glad this is back - I loved & missed it ;)<BR>N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
05-17-1999, 06:27 PM
Glad you all are Happy... and sorry I forgot <BR><b>Wanted</b>! How could I have missed that one??<P>Keep voting for those who have not voted yet! :) N

Country@Heart
05-18-1999, 06:50 AM
I have to say that I like:<P>Chasin' That Neon Rainbow<BR>Right on the Money<BR>Chattahoochee<P><BR>Country@Heart :)N

Palle
05-18-1999, 12:42 PM
Ohh, I just love <b>I Don't Even Know Your Name</b> :D :) ;)<P>It is so funny and one of those sing-a-longs like <b>Papa Loved Mama</b>, which I guess is just done for fun. N

t.m. fan
05-23-1999, 07:12 PM
Alan doesn't have anything too spectacular, but he has a lot of good ones, so there's no clear cut winner. But if I have to choose a few favorites, they would be:<P>"I Don't Even Know Your Name", <BR>"Gone Country", and <BR>"I'll Go On Loving You".N