PDA

View Full Version : Shania Twain Rumors

MrPuck2
05-11-1999, 01:55 PM
<P>Hey guys and gals, This will probably be the last post from me for awhile as it is finals week and will not have regular internet access during the summer. The reason for my post is to see if anyone else has heard these rumors or not, both involving Shania Twain. Far be it for me to get anyone upset, I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of these or if they knew how valid they were. (both of them deal with fairly touchy subjects)<P>Rumor #1 Shania will be in an upcoming issue of Playboy. I'm assuming that this will mean that it is a pictoral. Yes there is a chance it will be as an interview or as the 20 questions. However the source that I heard this from said that it was a pictoral and that they would be trying to top the sales for the Sable issue that was issued in April.<P>Rumor #2 Shania has H.I.V or A.I.D.S. This one makes me ill because supposedly her family and management are trying to hide it. Why would they do that, and if it were true wouldn't somebody have leaked it to the media by now? <P>Now please don't get upset with me those of you who like Shania, I am not trying to run her down, I just want to see if anyone else has heard these or not. I did not make them up and wouldn't think of doing such a thing. I am not that kind of person. <P>GaryN

MJ
05-11-1999, 04:56 PM
I can't answer on the second one but our radio stations touched on the Playboy rumor.Of course the male DJ's were hoping that it was true,they said an offer was made but Shania turned it down.That was all they said.BTW:I heard Sable was doing another issue in October.N

CMFAN20
05-11-1999, 05:48 PM
Actually I have heard a rumor about both of those... the Playboy one on my radio station, and the other... I think my sister told me she heard it from someone else (you know how that line goes) but I have clue about either one. <P>PaulaN

CSteffan
05-14-1999, 04:00 AM
Don't know about the second one (would suspect it's a lie). I do know that Playboy offered her big bucks to pose and she turned them down. Also Baywatch offered her a guest shot and she turned them down because they wanted her to be in a bikini. The chick doesn't need the money or the bad publicity.N

ObsessedwithGarth
05-15-1999, 05:39 AM
I have a question about her.<P>Why did her record label fire her husband?I just caught the tail end of the news annoucement on CMT.All I heard was Record company gives Mutt Lange the boot.Why what did he do?<P>As far as the rumors,I can't answer.I had heard the Playboy one on our radio station.Male DJ's of course.I told my hubby about it.He said so what,I've seen all of her body I want to see.If you want me interested put Faith Hill in Playboy.LOLN

JulieLvsGB
05-15-1999, 11:33 AM
Obsessed,<P>I know quite a few people, male and female, that feel Faith is more attractive than Shania. The guys would also rather see Faith in Playboy than Shania. :) I wonder how Tim would feel about that! LOL<P>JulieN

honky
05-15-1999, 04:39 PM
<b>What?</b> Shania's hubby got fired by the record company? How could that be since Shania is DOING so well in turns of album sales... <P>does anyone know?<P>TommyN

hugeGBnutt
05-15-1999, 10:14 PM
well i have not heard about thoes rumors..but<BR>then again i don't pay attention to her much so i'm not much help....so why did i post?...<BR>good question.....lol :)<P>Ari&lt;---meN

ObsessedwithGarth
05-16-1999, 06:10 AM
That's why I ask,Tommy.I couldn't understand how they could fire him since she is doing so well.Like I said all I caught was the by line.I hope that someone caught the whole story.It was on CMT beat.-<P>As for Tim letting Faith be in Playboy.That is about as likely to happen as Sandy letting Garth in Playgirl.Now that issue you could send me a hundred copies of.OOOOOHHHHH LALALALA!!!!N

JulieLvsGB
05-16-1999, 01:06 PM
Obsessed,<P>The guys I work with have asked me what would I do if Garth were in Playgirl and i said "I'd go out and get myself every single copy I could find." LOL OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!N

ObsessedwithGarth
05-16-1999, 04:37 PM
I can guarentee you that it would be the biggest selling issue of Playgirl ever printed.I really need to stop fantasizing about it though because it will never happen.<P>Hey maybe Chris will be wild and crazy enough to pose for it.LOL Sorry got to go I hear my cold shower calling.N