PDA

View Full Version : Some artists need to learn how to lip-synch!!!

BigGfan4life
05-06-1999, 10:47 AM
Don't get me wrong, I really like a majority of the Best New Male, Female, & Group Nominees from last night...but some of them can't lip-synch to save their lives!! I mean, I like David Kersh, but he was waaaaay off!!! So were the Wilkinsons, another good group. Mark Wills was the only one who seemed to get the hang of it! I don't get it..they do it in their videos and it looks fine!N

honky
05-06-1999, 12:05 PM
<b>LOL... you are funny</b> :D I think Jo Dee did a good job too :)<P>Yeah, David Kersh was a bit off...LOL<P>TommyN

Teddi Jo
05-06-1999, 01:02 PM
David Kersh was noticiably off, but I think that's a pretty hard thing to do. I've tried it, you' ve got to have a knack for it.N

CaptMorgan
05-06-1999, 03:22 PM
I noticed the same thing too.<P>All I can say is I'm glad it's them and not me doing that! <P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Country@Heart
05-06-1999, 07:21 PM
I notice the same thing.<BR>I have to agree with CaptMorgan,<BR>Glad that I'm not the one that has to do it! LOL<P>Country@Heart :)N

Anonymous
05-07-1999, 07:53 AM
Did you see the Dixie Chicks--it didn't even look like they knew how to play their instruments!!! <P>I'm just kidding, they were all playing the wrong instruments as a joke, in case you didn't notice.N