PDA

View Full Version : Steve

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
05-06-1999, 06:37 AM
Was it just me, or was anyone else totally jazzed when Steve Wariner got his award for 'Holes in the Floor of Heaven'? I can't remember exactly what the category was, but I was sooooooo excited for him! He is a very neat guy, and that song definitely deserved an award!!! There was one other category that song was nominated for, that it didn't win, and I thought it should have, either that or the song '26 cents.' So, I couldn't be happier for Garth's good buddy, Steve!!!<P>Oh, and, yes, I'm totally ecstatic for Garth's awards, too! Just thought this one deserved a mention.N

cybersadie
05-06-1999, 07:52 AM
I think he won it for "Single of the Year." And I was pretty excited about it too.N

CaptMorgan
05-06-1999, 04:24 PM
It's a beautiful song.<BR>This one well deserved the award, and so did Steve.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

boppityboo
05-07-1999, 02:36 PM
I never really listened to Steve before Garth. I really like his stuff now. I think its great that he won for Holes in The Floor Of Heaven. I love his Two Teardrops too. It was a great performance he did on the show. Two Teardrops is a song that always brings tears to my eyes. Esp. the part where the guys baby is born just as the old man's wife passed away. My eyes are prickling just thinking about that part. Anyway, hope its just one of many more awards he will receive. But if he ever competes against Garth, I'll have to go for Da Man! lol :)<P><BR>Have a great day,<BR>Ellie :)N