PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Rogers New Release

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
04-29-1999, 08:22 PM
I absolutely love the new song that Kenny Rogers has out called " I am the Greatest"<P>What a great song and a great Video! <BR>Check out CMT if you have it. Everytime I hear the song, I can't get it out of my mind!<P>Has anyone else heard the song or seen the video yet?<BR>N

Krash
04-30-1999, 02:59 AM
Is the song about a little boy and baseball? If so, I have heard the song, but haven't seen the video yet! I heard him sing it on Regis and Kathie Lee but I didn't know if the show was a repeat or a recent show! Anyway, if that is the song, I really liked it, you really get a vision in your head when listening to that song! :)N

Paula
04-30-1999, 04:38 AM
I really like that song as well. Unfortunately, I don't get CMT so haven't seen the video. :( I'm so glad that radio has been playing it and that Kenny is back on the playlist!<P>PaulaN

Brits
04-30-1999, 08:19 AM
<b>I LOVE THAT SONG!</b> It's "The Greatest"!<BR>I hope it hits No. 1!<BR>I don't get CMT either so I haven't seen the vidio. :( Oh well. But who really needs it when you get a wonderful vision in your head, as Krash said.<BR>HazelN

Palle
04-30-1999, 03:21 PM
Havn't heard the song! But I like the most of thw things Kenny do, so I am sure I would love it. Just learned a couple of days ago, that he will be visiting Denmark for the first time ever. But he'll only be playing in Jylland, the other side of Denmark, and I havn't got the money to go there, that's so sad :(N

Cheryl
04-30-1999, 05:42 PM
Great song! :) My 10 yr old daughter thought for sure that this song was done just for Garth, so she calls it the Garth song! I told her that it wasn't about Garth, but she just said "well, it sounds like it to me!" Now, everytime I hear it, I think....me too!N

Teddi Jo
05-01-1999, 04:38 AM
I heard him do it on Donnie & Marie the other day, good song :)N

MJ
05-01-1999, 05:46 PM
Linda Davis has left Reba and is touring with Kenny and is doing a lot of the duets he's had in the past with Dottie,Dolly,etc..They were on th A&E together.N

CaptMorgan
05-02-1999, 10:51 AM
I was watching his live show on A&E the other night, and he sang that song. <BR>It is amazing!<BR>I've had that song running through my head ever since.<BR>I haven't seen the video, I don't watch CMT that often. I'll be sure to go to their programming schedule and find out when it's on. <P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

MrPuck2
05-03-1999, 05:13 AM
<BR>I heard the new Kenny Rogers new song a couple of weeks ago. On Opening Day he was in Minneapolis at the Twins-Blue Jays game and sung "The Greatest" for Paul Molitor before the game. I think it is a great song with a great message. N