PDA

View Full Version : Country Musician #6 Clint Black

jaredev
04-27-1999, 10:33 AM
Choose your favorite <b>Clint Black</b> song!<BR><i>(doesn't have to be from the list below</i><P><b>Tracks from "The Greatest Hits":</b><BR>Like the Rain<BR>Summer's Comin'<BR>Good Run of Bad Luck<BR>State of Mind<BR>A Bad Goodbye<BR>A Better Man<BR>Killin' Time<BR>We Tell Ourselves<BR>Halfway Up<BR>Burn One Down<BR>Cadillac Jack<BR>Put Yourself In My Shoes<BR>Werever You Go<BR>Life Gets Away<BR>No Time to Kill<BR>Desperado<P><b>Released singles from "Nothing But The Taillights":</b><BR>Nothin' But The Taillights<BR>Loosen Up My Strings<BR>Still Holding On<BR>Something That We Do<BR>The Shoes You're Wearing<BR>You Don't Need Me Now<P><b>Other singles I can think of:</b><BR>"One Emotion"<BR>"Untanglin' My Mind"<BR>"Half The Man"<BR>"When My Ship Comes In"<BR>+others from 1989-1990N

JulieLvsGB
04-27-1999, 11:10 AM
Yeah, a new Artist of the Day:<P>A Bad Goodbye<P>A Better Man<P>There's my favorites. :)N

Country@Heart
04-27-1999, 12:14 PM
I missed this for a couple of days, glad to see a new one here. :)<P>Better Man<BR>When My Ship Comes In<BR>We Tell Ourselves<BR>No time To Kill<BR>A Bad Goodbye<P>There some of the ones I like. <P>Country@Heart :)N

cybersadie
04-27-1999, 12:25 PM
My pick:<P>A Better ManN

CaptMorgan
04-27-1999, 07:34 PM
Chalk another up for:<P>A Bad Goodbye &<BR>A Better Man<P>Great songs, both of them.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
04-27-1999, 08:07 PM
I love....<P>It's something that we do<P>Like the Rain<P>Better Man<P>Nobody's Home. <P>Good Artist! N

CMFAN20
04-28-1999, 09:40 AM
Well, I'm not a big Clint Black fan, but I do like....<P>"A Better Man" and "Nothin' But The Tail <BR>lights"<P>PaulaN

MrPuck2
04-29-1999, 06:48 PM
My favorite CB songs are<P>"one emotion"<P>"Killing Time"<P>and "burn one downN