PDA

View Full Version : What is your Favorite Alabama Tune?

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
04-25-1999, 10:58 AM
I love Alabama! I was thinking the other day of all the hits that they have and which one is my all time favorite. I couldn't pick between two so it is a tie. <P>"Old Flame Burning In Your Eyes" and <BR>"Angels Among Us". <P>What is your favorite??N

kristen166
04-25-1999, 11:34 AM
I'm not sure if these are the right titles,<P>"Song of the South"<BR>"If You Gonna Play In Texas You Gotta Have A Fiddle In The Bnd" :)<BR>N

jaredev
04-25-1999, 06:08 PM
This is almost impossible to answer...<BR>just off the top of my head...<BR><b>"Reckless"</b><BR>Still there are SO many great tunes, especially those heart-throbbers! "Reckless" is my favorite upbeat one though...I think! :)<P>Let me listen to the hits and get back to ya!N

Anonymous
04-26-1999, 07:53 AM
My favorite Alabama song is Dixie Land Delight. I've never seen Alabama in concert but I saw Kenny Chesney sing this and loved it.N

Dead^Poet^Society
04-26-1999, 01:56 PM
<b>Angels Among Us!!!!</b><BR>it reminds me of my guidance counselor rom Jrhigh. He died my freshman year....was so tragic. massive heart attack. let behind a wife and 2 kids. so sad. Istill miss him. I cry everytime i hear that song, because it is so much like him.<BR>N

ObsessedwithGarth
04-26-1999, 04:54 PM
This is too hard,I like them all!<P>I would have to say<P>An Old Flame Burning In Your Eyes<BR>Close Enough To Perfect For Me.N

Dead^Poet^Society
04-26-1999, 06:11 PM
Close enough to perfect is probably my second favorite..right behind Angels among us as i said earlier. I love both these songs... close enough to perfect was one of those songs my bf sorta gave ot me. he has such a problem with words, but that song was his way of expliang to me...'why me?' it was the only way he knew to explain why he chose me of all people. he's so sweet. :)N

CaptMorgan
04-26-1999, 06:42 PM
Great minds think alike Gator_Girl_4_Garth. <P>Those two are my absolute favorites of Alabama also.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...<BR>N

Country@Heart
04-27-1999, 07:25 PM
I have to say "Ditto" to CaptMorgan's post, too many to choose from. LOL I love 'em all.<P>Country@Heart :)N

MrPuck2
04-29-1999, 06:53 PM
I would have to say that my favorite Alabama songs are<P>"Take me Down"- I never really liked this song alot before I got "For the Record" for Christmas" then I put it on the tape I made for Sabrina for V-Day and now it is my fav.<P>Also...<BR>"Old Flame", "Cheap Seats", and "I'm in a hurryN

jojochas
04-29-1999, 10:22 PM
Hands down, for me it's "In Pictures" for a slow song and "I'm In A Hurry" for a fast one. For me, "In Pictures" was one of those songs you just fall in love with from the moment you first hear it. "I'm In A Hurry" just seems to reflect my life in general, especially the line, "I'm in a hurry and don't know why."<BR>N