PDA

View Full Version : I AM SO BUMMED OUT!!!!!!

ALABAMALVSGARTH
03-25-1999, 02:54 PM
I had qualified a couple of weeks ago to win two front row seats, a autographed guitar, and two backstage passes to see Clay Walker here in Birmingham on April the 9th. Well guess what I didn't win. The bummer part is that the lady at the radio station is from the same town I am from, plus she told me when I qualified that she might just give the prize to me because they were looking for someone outside of Birmingham to give the prize to for a change. Well that got my hopes all up and I was going to give those to my sister as a gift, she is a huge Clay Walker fan, he is second on her list after Garth. Anyway, I am glad that I didn't say anything to her ahead of time about it, so at least she won't be so dissapointed. Oh well, I still bought us tickets for the show and they are really good seats, so no use in crying over spilled milk, right....I just had to share my dissapointment with someone and I knew you guys would listen....ThanksN

NJ4GARTH
03-25-1999, 09:54 PM
BUMMER BAMA,<BR> ONCE YOU DO SEE THE SHOW YOU'LL FORGET ALL ABOUT THAT!!!!!<P>TOMN

Conor McLaughlin
03-26-1999, 10:53 AM
I AM SO CONFUSED!!<P>I've just worked it out; Birmingham in the US?? There's one in England, too! I was checking your profile; but when it didn't say 'England' I was confused.<BR>There's 2 Belfasts, too; One in Ireland and the other in South Africa.N

CaptMorgan
03-26-1999, 05:22 PM
Your guaranteed to forget all about the disapointment by the time the show's over!<BR>Enjoy!<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N