PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION BRITTS

MJ
03-14-1999, 09:31 AM
I don't know if the date was changed or if I had the wrong information the first time but the latest info off of a George Strait website says that tickets for Louisville will go on sale APRIL 10th.Hope my original post didn't cause any inconvenience.Do hope to see ya there.N

Brits
03-16-1999, 04:14 AM
<b>Thanks!</b><BR>I was going to double check the date, but now I don't have to. You saved me some trouble! ;)<BR>One question: Do you have his latest album? If you do, is it good? (<i>WHAT</i> am I asking, it <i>George</i>, of course it's good!)<BR>I was going to get it the day it came out, but I had the problem of R.O.O.M. (Running Out Of Money). Hoping to get it soon!<BR>HazelN

MJ
03-16-1999, 02:34 PM
I don't have it yet either but I plan on getting it soon.I actually haven't been anywhere to get it with the crazy work schedule and weather we have in good old Indiana.N

Brits
03-17-1999, 05:47 AM
Did you get snowed on last week? We didn't get any, but I heard where you are got hit.<BR>Isn't it beautiful out today (Wednesday), though?<P>I've convinced my mother to go halves on the CD with me, so hopefully I'll have it soon.<BR>HazelN

MJ
03-18-1999, 07:26 AM
We had a huge snowfall(it was really beautiful HUGE flakes)but with the warmer temperatures it didn't last very long.Yes it was GREAT weather here yesterday and today's looking pretty good.I'm home recuperating from Rod Stewart in concert last night.Great show,I wish I had half his energy and I'm not even 54 like he is.N

Garth2gal
03-18-1999, 05:03 PM
<b>MJ</b>,<P>What's the addy for George Strait's website? I'd like to see when tickets go on sake for the show in Pittsburgh.<P>Thanks! :)N

Garth2gal
03-18-1999, 05:04 PM
oops, I meant <b>sale</b>! :)N

Paula
03-18-1999, 05:34 PM
<b>Garth2gal</b>,<P>Here's the information from the website <A HREF="http://(http://www.georgestraitfans.com/" TARGET=_blank>(http://www.georgestraitfans.com/</A> ).<P>Fan Club Seating Information <BR>City/State : Pittsburgh PA <BR>Venue : Three Rivers Stadium <BR>Show Date : June 6, 1999 <BR>Address : Stadium Box Office - <BR>400 Stadium Circle <BR>Phone : 412-323-1919 <BR>On Sale Date : April 24, 1999 <BR>Box Office Information: 10:00am - 2:00pm Line up at 8:30am <BR>Payment Terms : CASH ONLY <P>Paula<P>N

Brits
03-19-1999, 08:22 AM
<b>MJ!</b><BR>You got to go to a Rod Stewart concert? Humph! *Burning with jealousy*. I hate you!<BR>Well, not <i>really</i>. ;)<BR>See ya around!<BR>HazelN

Garth2gal
03-19-1999, 04:28 PM
Wow! Thanks for the info Paula! :)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-19-1999, 07:46 PM
<b>Hey Brits and MJ</b><P>I LOVE Rod Stewart too!<P>I have seen him 4 times and <b>MJ</b> you are right... that man has more energy than some 20 year olds!!!<P> :) N

MJ
03-20-1999, 12:23 PM
Britts: since your from Indy do you ever attend concerts at Deer Creek Music center or The Little Nashville Opry?N

Brits
03-21-1999, 06:52 AM
Yes, I've been to Deer Creek! I've seen the Moody Blues (three times), Phil Collins, and Elton John there. I've never been to the Little Nashville Opry, but I'm hoping to go see Steve Wariner there this June.<P>I've never seen Rod Stewart in concert, but my mother and brother saw him perform downtown a couple years ago. They said he was great!<BR>HazelN

MJ
03-21-1999, 09:34 AM
I saw Rod Stewart at Deer Creek on July 30 and liked the show a little better than Freedom Hall on March17.I'm suprised someone your age likes the music that you've mentioned.I actually got tickets to see Jimmy Buffett at Deer Creek in July(I've been trying for years but he always sells out so fast).I saw Phil Collins in Ohio a couple of years ago and he totally blew me away I wish he would hurry up and tour again.<P>I wanted to see Steve at Little Nashville but we will be on vacation during that time.I've been going to Little Nashville since you were born probably.I've actually seen George Strait there in the mid 80's.Its just a different atmosphere,kind of like watching a concert in church.Be sure to take your camera because they let you walk to the front to take pictures.N

Brits
03-23-1999, 03:34 AM
<b>MJ</b>, Thanks for the tid bit about the camera! I'll be sure to bring mine!<P>Yeah, I sometimes think that I was ment to be born in the 60's. All of my favourite singers and groups are from the 60's, 70's and 80's. There are hardly any new rock people that I like. It can make it hard to be with someone my own age, as they all seem to like rap and alternative, which I don't like. That's why I started listening to country. There are songs coming out <i>NOW</i> that are great! With George and Garth and Trisha and Reba and....I could go on and on! *happy sigh*<BR>Hazel (Who's SO glad she found country!)<BR>N