PDA

View Full Version : Neal McCoy Fans!!! :-)

garthbrksfan1998
02-16-1999, 05:59 AM
HEY LAST FRIDAY I SEEN NEAL MCCOY IN CONCERT AND BOY WAS IN AN AWSOME SHOW!!!<P>SO IF ANYBODY HASN'T SEEN HIM YET YOU SHPOULD GO SEE HIM AND TAKE YOUR CAMERA'S...<P>I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SEEN HIM IN CONCERT BEFORE PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED THE CONCERT...AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF HIM PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME AT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS THAT PEOPLE TOOK OF NEAL!!! :D<P>LIFES A DANCE!!! :)<P>LOVE ANGELA... ;)N

MJ
02-17-1999, 01:12 PM
As Neal Mccoy says of himself "I may not be the best singer around,but when people leave my show they have been entertained".<P>Neal Mccoy is a wonderful entertainer and comedian.I've seen him 4 times and he has everyone rolling in the floor.He has been doing this a LONG time and is just now starting to get some recognition.Sorry I didn't take any pictures.N

dj
02-17-1999, 01:59 PM
I wanted to see him when he was in Laughlin,NV but I had to work. :( He was only here one day. Any way I saw him on cmt total access. He was pretty funny, we have that on tape. Did anybody else see it? He was imitating Shania, Billy Ray Cyrus and I forget who all it was funny.<BR>djN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
02-17-1999, 02:43 PM
I have seen Neil McCoy twice and am going to see him on Feb 27th at our County Fair! :)<P>He is awesome and absolutely hillarious! <P>I don't have any pictures from the past concerts that came out. I will take some when I see him week after next and if they are decent I'll e-mail to you!<BR>N