PDA

View Full Version : Any Diamond Rio fans?

Pezaholic22
02-05-1999, 12:57 PM
I love them! I have "Greatest Hits," the album "Walkin' Away" was originally on, and "Unbelievable." I'd have them all if I could afford it, but CDs are expensive. :( Does anybody else like the Rio?N

kristen166
02-05-1999, 02:00 PM
I love their music, but I do not know much about them. They are a great group. :)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
02-05-1999, 05:00 PM
I also LOVE Diamond Rio. <p>Have loved them since their first hit! N

Garthnutt4Life
02-05-1999, 06:33 PM
Diamond Rio is great. Love their music. Also got to see them live a few years ago when they were touring with Clay Walker...excellent show!!N

jaredev
02-08-1999, 08:59 AM
Agreed...Diamond Rio is great!<br>I have their "IV," "Greatest Hits," and "Unbelievable" too.<p>N

MJ
02-08-1999, 05:16 PM
I have ALL of their CD's and have been listening to them since they first came out.Have seen them in concert 5 or 6 times but haven't seen them for a couple of years.I am definitely ready for another concert and after reading the posts of those who've seen them recently it seems that they are still putting on UNBELIEVABLE shows.N

Luvthegman
02-15-1999, 03:26 PM
I Love Diamond Rio...I think they are the best band in Country Music. I have most of their Cd's and happen to think that the latest "Unbelievable" is fantastic.<BR>I just saw them for the first time in January and got to meet them after the show. They are really a nice bunch of guys.<BR>I am going to see them again in March...can't wait :)<BR>DeannaN

garthbrksfan1998
02-16-1999, 09:04 AM
YEP DIAMOND RIO IS A GREAT GROUP!!! :)<P>I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT ONE OF THESE DAYS... :D<P><BR>LOVE ANGELA... :ON

Garth2gal
03-07-1999, 03:11 PM
Hey all...<P>If there are any Diamond Rio fans out there that would like to do a trade, I have a t-shirt signed by four of the guys and Marty Row's autograph on a cd cover that I would be willing to trade for something "Garthy" :) I was fortunate enough to meet Diamond Rio when they came to Ashland U. last year, but I'm not actually a huge fan and I'm sure somebody else could appreciate these more than I could! You can email me at amycarraher@yahoo.com<P>N

Teddi Jo
03-07-1999, 03:46 PM
I like them, too. They seem to have a lot of fun as a group, just from their videos and I've seen them perform at an awards show.N

Peggy
03-07-1999, 05:06 PM
We were pleasantly surprised by Diamond Rio when we saw them with Pam Tillis last summer. We actually bought the tickets to see Pam and it turned out she was opening for Them!!<P>We thought we didn't know their music and as it was we DID know their songs-- just didn't realize it was them! They gained 3 new fans that night!! N

Debbie from NZ
03-17-1999, 07:43 PM
Saw them at Fan Fair last year. Very impressed. Bought Greatest Hits and subsequently Unbelievable. Now we're hooked!N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-19-1999, 07:50 PM
I was soooo <b>bummed</b> when I found out that Diamond Rio would be playing in concert here in the Tampa Bay area <b> on the same day as the George Strait concert</b>! :(<P>I really wanted to go see them and take my daughter (she is nutts about them)! <P>But I already have my tickets for the George Strait concert which of course is an all day event! Hopefully they will come back soon so I can see them! N

MJ
03-20-1999, 12:27 PM
I can't believe they scheduled them on the same day,BUMMER.The festival is probably almost a once in a lifetime thing so I'd probably do that also.Hopefully Diamond Rio will come back around soon.N