PDA

View Full Version : Actually I could use some Help...

Doug
02-04-1999, 12:03 PM
Not too long ago I was watchin Club Dance on TNN and a song started to play that sounded Exactly like <b>Charlie Daniels..Devil Went Down to Georgia</b> however it was not that song it was a Sequel to it...however I dont know who was singin or what album it came from...<p>Any Help would be greatly appreciated!N

MJ
02-04-1999, 04:22 PM
that came out a couple of years ago but I'm not sure whose album its on(probably Charlie's) It was called "The Devil Came Back To Georgia"(I think).The video was great,it had Marty Stuart,Johnny Cash,Mark O'conner and if I'm not mistaken Travis Tritt as The Devil.Now that I think about it,it may be on Marty's album.N

Doug
02-04-1999, 04:29 PM
Thanks I'll have to check it out...N

Paula
02-05-1999, 03:51 PM
Doug,<p>I just did a search on the Music Boulevard site and found a song called The Devil Comes Back to Georgia. It's on two different albums and I don't know if it's the same artist/song on both albums. The first album is Heroes by Mark O'Connor and the second is Pure Country: Kings of Country by Various Artists. MJ mentioned seeing a video with Mark O'Connor in it so maybe Mark's CD is the one that has the song you're looking for.<p>My search also found a song called The Devil Came Down from Georgia on a CD called Hungry Man by Sarasota Slim (whoever that is).<p>PaulaN