PDA

View Full Version : CD Collection and Favorite song from each

MrPuck2
01-27-1999, 11:43 AM
This could be a long one for some people but let's try to limit it if possible I start with mine:<p>DOUBLE LIVE: TEARING IT UP AND BURNIN' IT DOWN<br>THE LIMITED SERIES: TMYFML<br>SEVENS- HOW YOU EVER GONNA KNOW<br>FRESH HORSES- BEACHES OF CHEYANNE<br>THE CHASE- WSBF<br>IN PIECES- THE RED STROKES<br>ROPIN THE WIND- RODEO<br>NO FENCES- THE THUNDER ROLLS<br>GARTH BROOKS- THE DANCE<br>TAKE ME AS I AM- BUT I WILL<br>EVERYWHERE- JUST TO SEE YOU SMILE<br>ALL I WANT - SHE DIDN'T ASK, I DIDN'T SAY<br>PAM TILLIS GH- MAYBE IT WAS MEMPHIS<br>COLLIN RAYE GH- LOVE, ME<br>DIAMOND RIO- MEET IN THE MIDDLE<br>KING OF ROCK-N-ROLL (50'S MASTERS) JAILHOUSE ROCK<br>NASHVILLE TO MEMPHIS- SUSPICIOUS MINDS<br>WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES - PROMISED LAND<br>RUNAWAY HORSES-(BELINDA CARLISLE)- LEAVE A LIGHT ON<br>REBA'S GH- FANCY<p>That should do it for now, I have well over a hundred cd's but didn't want to put anyone to sleep by listing them all right away<p>N

honky
01-27-1999, 11:23 PM
<b>MrPuck2 </b>,<p>It's fine with me! My eyes are not tired and in fact I love to say OUT LOUD of all my favorites :D<p>Here is my list:<br>1)Garth Brooks: The Dance<br>2)No Fences: Unanswered Prayers<br>3)Ropin' the wind: The River/Papa loved Mama<br>4)The chase: Mr. Right<br>5)In Pieces: It' ain't going down till sun..<br>6)Fresh Horses: To make you feel my love<br>7)Sevens: Cowboy Cadillac<br>8)Double Live: It's your song<br>9)Steve Wariner: Burin' the roadhouse down<br>10)Trisha: Where your roads lead<br>11)If you see her/him: If you see him/her<br>12)Leave a mark: Hold on to me<br>13)Paul Brandt: Yeah<br>14)Still believe in you: Love slipping away<p>WOW, I can't belive I have listed that many CDs and songs.. lol .. ok, gotta let your eyes to rest..<p>TommyN

CMFAN20
01-28-1999, 06:56 AM
WOW MrPuck2! I would have to agree with most of your songs... LOL :D<br>Ok... let me use as few CD's as possible.<p>Double Live:TIUBID/Wild as The Wind (tied)<br>Limited Series:TMYFML<br>Sevens:How You Ever Gonna Know/I don't have to Wonder (tied)<br>Fresh Horses:Beaches of Cheyanne<br>In Pieces:The Red Strokes<br>The Chase:Face to Face<br>Ropin the Wind:Shameless<br>No Fences:The Thunder Rolls/Wild Horses<br>Garth Brooks:Everytime that it rains/The Dance (tied)<br>Where Your Road Leads (Trisha):There Goes My Baby<br>Come on Over (Shania): Whatever you Do Don't<br>Elvis 50 worldwide gold hits:Suspicious minds/Little Sister (tied)<br>Elvis the great performances:Always on My Mind<br>Dixie Chicks:You were mine<br>Lonestar:No News<br>Crazy Nights(Lonestar):Come Cryin' to Me<br>Calm Before the Storm(Paul Brandt):I meant to do that<br>Outside the Frame(Paul Brandt):What's Come Over You<p>Ok ok... I have many more but I'm going to be nice and stop right here... LOL :D<p>PaulaN

ObsessedwithGarth
01-28-1999, 09:02 AM
I have almost 200 cd's but here are afew<p>Garth Brooks-I know one/I've got a good thing going<br>No Fences-New Way to fly/wolves<br>Ropin'The Wind-SHAMLESS<br>The Chase-Mr Right/Face to Face<br>Pieces-TNICTOMO-The night will only know<br>Fresh Horses-Ireland<br>Double Live-TMYFML<br>George Strait the box set-Overnight Male/Unwound<p>Poision's Greatest Hits-Lay Your Body Down/Sexual Thang<br>ACDC Ballbreeaker-Cover you in Oil<br>ACDC Live-You shook me all night long<br>Ginuwine-Pony<br>Journey Escape-Open Arms<br>Savage Garden-Truly,Madly,Deeply<p>I'd better stop thereN

Conor McLaughlin
01-28-1999, 09:36 AM
Here are my fav. Cds and tracks.....<p>GARTH BROOKS- Much Too Young<br>NO FENCES- Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House<br>ROPIN' THE WIND- Rodeo<br>BEYOND THE SEASON- Unto You This Night<br>THE CHASE- That Summer<br>IN PIECES- Ain't Goin' Down ('Til The Sun Comes Up)<br>FRESH HORSES- The Beaches of Cheyenne<br>SEVENS- She's Gonna Make It <br>LIMITED SERIES- Uptown Down-Home Good Ol' Boy<br>DOUBLE LIVE- Tearin' It Up (And Burnin' It Down)<p>WHERE YOUR ROAD LEADS (Trisha Yearwood)- Powerful Thing/ There Goes My BabyN

garthbrksfan1998
01-29-1999, 10:46 AM
<br> HOWDY EVERYONE!!!<p> HERE IS MY LIST OF SONGS...<br> <br>GARTH BROOKS-THE DANCE/NOT COUNTING YOU<br>GARTH BROOKS(NO FENCES)THE THUNDER ROLLS<br>GARTH BROOKS(THE CHASE)WE SHALL BE FREE/FACE TO FACE.<br>GARTH BROOKS(IN PIECES)THE RED STROKES<br>GARTH BROOKS(FRESH HORSES)THE BEACHES OF CHEYENNE.<br>GARTH BROOKS(SEVENS)I DON'T HAVE TO WONDER<br>GARTH BROOKS(DOUBLE LIVE)WILD AS THE WIND<p>NEAL MCCOY(WHERE FOREVER BEGINS)BIG DOGGIN AROUND.<br>NEAL MCCOY(NO DOUBT ABOUT IT)HEAVEN/WHY NOT NOW.<br>NEAL MCCOY(THE LIFE OF THE PARTY)THE GIRLS OF SUMMER.<br>TY ENGLAND(TWO WAYS TO FALL)I'LL TAKE TODAY<br>ALAN JACKSON(HIGH MILAGE)GONE CRAZY<br>THE WILKINSONS(NOTHING BUT LOVE)FLY<p>I'M SORRY ABOUT THE LONG LIST BUT I ALSO HAVE<br>OVER 100 CD'S AND I LIKE ALL OF THEM AND I HAD A HARD TIME PICKING JUST A FEW OUT!!! :)<p><br>GARTH BROOKS RULES 4-ETERNITY!!! :D<p>LOVE ANGELA... ;)N

jaredev
02-02-1999, 08:50 AM
Well I own well over 100 CDs from 1996-98!<br>Here are some of the artists in no order:<br>Tim McGraw<br>Diamond Rio<br>JMM<br>Reba<br>Dixie Chicks<br>Shania<br>Trisha <br>Alabama<br>Brooks & Dunn<br>Sammy Kershaw<br>Faith<br>Strait<br>Martina<br>Clint Black<br>Garth<br>Steve Wariner<br>Clay Walker<br>Alan Jackson<br>Kenny Chesney<br>Collin Raye<br>Joe Diffie<br>Trace Adkins<br>Toby Keith<br>Lonestar<br>Ty Herndon<br>Patty Loveless<br>Deana Carter<br>ETC. :)<br>N