PDA

View Full Version : CD'S THAT WON'T LEAVE YOUR CD PLAYER ALONE

NSRAN2283
01-25-1999, 08:35 AM
Hi all, I was just wondering what cd's my fellow country music fans can't seem to take out of their cd player because they are so good (this excludes garth cd's because we all no they can never get old and can always be played) well i have a few that i just can play over and over so here they are:<p>Deana carter -- everything is going to be alright<br>Diamond Rio -- Unbelievalbe<p>Any jeff foxworth or bill engvall cd all very funny<p>Both lonestar cd's<p>Tim Mcgraw -- everywhere<p>JMM -- leave a mark<p>David Lee Murphy -- getting out the good stuff<p>And most of the greatest hits cd's<p>Well there are a few of mine if you have any well go ahead and post them. You never know there might be a cd that you've been wondering is good or not and could see what other people think of it.<p>Eric<br>N

Krash
01-25-1999, 10:46 AM
Well, I love to have music playing all the time so a couple of my favorites are:<br>Billy Joel Greatest Hits Vol. I, II and III<br>Ty England <br>N

theking
01-25-1999, 12:24 PM
I won't include any "greatest hits" packages, because that is a given.<p>There is not a song on any of these albums that I don't know by heart. These albums KICK A**! :D<p><i>Lonestar</i> - Lonestar<br><i>Crazy Nights</i> - Lonestar<br><i>Ricochet</i> - Ricochet<br><i>Time Marches On</i> - Tracy Lawrence<br><i>The Coast Is Clear</i> - Tracy Lawrence<br><i>Come On Over</i> - Shania Twain<br><i>The Woman In Me</i> - Shania Twain<br><i>Dwight Live</i> - Dwight Yoakam<br><i>This Time</i> - Dwight Yoakam<br><i>Gone</i> - Dwight Yoakam<br><i>John Michael Montgomery</i> - John Michael Montgomery<br><i>Kickin' It Up</i> - John Michael MontgomeryN

ObsessedwithGarth
01-25-1999, 12:35 PM
Well since Garth is always in my CD player,and I don't usually listen to country.the other CD's in my player are<p>Poison-their greatest hits<br>K-Ci&JoJO-Love Always<br>Keith Sweat-Keith Sweat<br>Matchbox 20-Yourself or someone like you<br>Usher-my way<br>Aerosmith-The big ones<br>The Armageddon SoundtrackN

honky
01-25-1999, 01:40 PM
Hmmmm, good question :)<p>Here is my list:<p>1)Collin Raye's (simply because my bro forces me to play :()<p>2)Chinese CDs such as CO-CO, A-Mei, and Andy Lau.. (I hope if any of you have heard of them..)<p>3)Sometimes John Michael Montegomery (Leave A Mark), Trisha Yearwood (Where your roads lead), or Steve Wariner (Burnin' the roadhouse down)<p>4)The soundtrack of the motion movie <b>Bird</b>. God I love this CD because it contains several great JAZZ SONGS...woohooo<p><br>TommyN

LVGB4EVER
01-25-1999, 03:28 PM
The only other CD'S that I really listen to besides Garth would be <b>ELTON JOHN and all my country mixed CD'S</b><p>I do have alot of other CD'S but they are not played near as much as Garth is :) :)<p>Take Care<br>Sue :)N

kristen166
01-25-1999, 03:32 PM
I either play Trisha Yearwood, Martina McBride, some George Strait, and a little alternative rock, if I am not listening to the G-Man.... :) :)N

gbgirl
01-25-1999, 04:18 PM
Here is my list:<p>1. Tim McGraw<br>2. Alabama<br>3. Shania<p><p>N

MJ
01-25-1999, 04:42 PM
Most people have already named some of my favorites so I won't repeat them.Glad there are so many Lonestar fans,have actually got to meet them and they were very nice.A couple that I like that weren't named:<p>Dixie Chicks "Wide Open Spaces"<br>Travis Tritt "No More Looking Over My Shoulder"(and everything else he's ever done)<br>Rod Stewart boxed set<br>Phil Collins everything<br>Brooks-Dunn "If You See Her"N

BigGfan4life
01-26-1999, 10:18 AM
Well, besides my Garth CD's..<br>1) all of Martina McBride's CDs<br>2) all of Faith Hill's CDs<br>3) all of Tim McGraw's CDs<br>4) Trisha, Songbook Collection of Hits<br>5) Dixie Chicks<br>6) Deana Carter (Did I Shave...)<br>N

CMFAN20
01-26-1999, 10:30 AM
Well, my favorite CD's besides Garths would have to be....<br>1. Shania Twain: Come on Over (just great to move too)<br>2. Dixie Chicks <br>3. Both Lonestar CD's (love that group!! :D)<br>4. This could be an odd one for some people, but Elvis: 50 worldwide gold hits volume 1 and 2 (WOOOOOHOOOO!! my favorite next to Garth)<p>And when I'm not listening to those, I have it either on my country station or the Mix station (Matchbox 20, Barenaked ladies... people like that :D)<p>PaulaN

Luvthegman
01-26-1999, 04:47 PM
Well...Like most of you...Garth CD's definately take the number one spot in my CD player :) But since we can't pick Garth CD's...forget I mentioned that.<p>What else plays in my CD player over and over and over and over and over and over...<br>DIAMOND RIO !!!! Any and All...but right now mostly Greatest Hits and Unbelievalbe!!!<br>Hey...I am going to my first Diamond Rio concert on Saturday...gotta get ready :)<br>DeannaN

Gbfan1
01-26-1999, 05:39 PM
besides Garth I like female singers<p>1) Trisha (Songbook Collection of Hits)<p>2) Shania - Come on Over (I'm not ashamed this time)<p>3) Deana Carter - Did I Shave...<p>4) Jewel - Pieces of You (you didn't see that one coming)<p>GlennN

Pezaholic22
01-27-1999, 09:09 AM
<br><i>Ricochet or Blink of an Eye</i>--Ricochet <i>Those guys have the best vocal harmony I have heard in a long time when they are a cappella. With insturmentals I prefer Diamond Rio, but a cappella Ricochet RULES! Ever heard them do the national anthem? They sang it at the NASCAR race I went to last year. I've never felt so patriotic. :P</i><br>Anything at all by Diamond Rio<br><i>Leave A Mark</i>--JMM<br><i>Did I Shave My Legs For This or Everything's Gonna Be All Right</i>--Deana Carter<br>Anything by Kenny Chesney<p>JennN

MrPuck2
01-27-1999, 11:33 AM
I can't believe there is another Elvis fan on the PG Forums...VERY COOL<p>The CD's that won't leave my player alone are as follows...<p>Double Live (duh!)<br>Disk 4 from Elvis' Nashville to Memphis Box, disc 1&2 from his Walk a Mile in My Shoes,and Aloha from Hawaii.<br>Martina's Evolution (Seeing her and Diamond Rio tomorrow Night!!)<br>T.B's No Ordinary Man<br>Tim McGraw's All I want and Everywhere<br>Faith Hill's Take me As I am<br>N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
01-27-1999, 04:02 PM
My favorite " Non Garth" Cd's are: <p>All of Diamond Rio<br>Bob Segar-GH<br>Alan Jackson-GH<br>Martina McBride-Independence Day<br>Vince Gill-GH<br>Matchbox 20<br>Rod Stewart- Live MTV Unplugged N

MJ
01-27-1999, 04:27 PM
Gator: all right a Rod Stewart fan.Do you have his new one "When We Were The New Boys"(I forgot to list it on my other post).It's really great(I'm going to see him in concert again on March 17 and can hardly wait.)<p><br>Diamond Rio in concert is great also,Have fun both that said they were going(are you going to the same show?)N

CBlue
01-27-1999, 09:50 PM
I'd have to say that right now my favourite CD's would be:<p>JoDee Messina - I'm Alright<br>Jason McCoy - Playin' For Keeps<br>Touched by and Angel soundtrack<br>Boston - Greatest Hits<br>Van Halen - Greatest Hits Vol 1<br>The Rankins - Uprooted<br>Trisha Yearwood - Hearts in Armor<br>The Eagles - Hell Freezes Over<br>CMT Canada '96<br>Forest Gump soundtrack<p>N

PlanetGarth.com
01-28-1999, 06:59 AM
Mine would be the George Strait box set.N

Luvthegman
01-28-1999, 09:23 AM
MJ...<br>I can't wait for the Diamond Rio concert...I am going on Saturday night !!!<br>Thanks for the good wishes :)<br>DeannaN

garthbrksfan1998
01-29-1999, 11:11 AM
<br> ALL OF THE CD'S THAT I PLAY<br> BESIDES GARTH ARE USUALLY ARE:<p><br> NEAL MCCOY-THE LIFE OF THE PARTY<br> NEAL MCCOY-WHERE FOREVER BEGINS<br> NEAL MCCOY-NO DOUBT ABOUT IT<br> TIM MCGRAW-ALL OF HIS CD'S<br> THE WILKINSONS-NOTHING BUT LOVE<br> JO DEE MESSINA-I'M ALRIGHT<br> FAITH HILL-FAITH<br> ALAN JACKSON-HIGH MILAGE<br> TY ENGLAND-TWO WAYS TO FALL<br> TRISHA YEARWOOD-WHERE YOUR ROAD LEADS<br> COLLIN RAYE-EXTREMES<br> RICOCHET-RICOCHET<br> GEORGE STRAIT-BOX-SET<br> BRYAN WHITE-ALL OF HIS CD'S<p>WELL I GUESS I'LL STOP RIGHT HERE BEFORE I BORE YOU GUY'S AND YOU WON'T WANT ME TO POST ON HERE ANYMORE!!! LOL ;)<p><br>GARTH BROOKS RULES 4-ETERNITY!!!<p>LOVE ANGELA... :DN

Garth4Life
01-29-1999, 11:35 AM
Well, here is my list of faves:<p>Aerosmith- A Little South of Sanity (live cd)<br>Matchbox 20- Yourself or Someone Like You<br>Metallica- Turn The Page (single)<br>Alabama- For The Record<br>Mariah Carey- #1's<br>Eagles- Hell Freezes Over<br>Alanis Morrisette- Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie<br>Armageddon Soundtrack<br>Martina McBride- Evolution<br>Diamond Rio- Greatest Hits<br>Hank Williams, Jr.- Greatest Hits, Vol. 1N

Conor McLaughlin
01-30-1999, 07:32 AM
I usually only listen to CDs when I'm on the computer, and even then it's usually Garth.<br>But right now.....<p>WHERE YOUR ROAD LEADS (Trisha).<p>Right now she's singing<p>"You have to be stone deaf, dumb & blind...."N

jaredev
02-02-1999, 08:54 AM
Hey this is a GREAT thread!<br>Here are my latest:<br>"Everything's Gonna Be Alright," Deana Carter<br>"Walls Came Down," Collin Raye<br>"Faith"<br>"For The Record," Alabama<br>and of course "Double Live," by that one guy!N

theking
02-14-1999, 06:16 AM
Yeah, what Brandon said.N

Hyacinth
02-18-1999, 10:42 AM
I wonder what Garth would say? Agree with Brandon, mmm??? (brown-nosers! just kidding, heehee :))<P>Mine are: Michael Peterson, by far and away right now. Also, Billy Joel (any and all!). Brooks & Dunn Borderline and Brand New Man. N

stapp
02-21-1999, 12:24 PM
As was already mentioned - Garth occupies the #1 spot in my changer ( :D); however, the following have become definite favorities:<P>1. Clint Black - Greatest Hits<BR>2. Trace Adkins - Dreamin Out Loud<BR>3. Jo Dee Messina - I'm Alright<BR>4. Martina McBride - Evolution and Wild Angels<BR>5. Michael Peterson<BR>6. Patsy Cline - Greatest Hits<BR>7. Anything by Reba<BR>8. Any and all Brooks & DunnN

yourmama
02-25-1999, 07:02 PM
I have to say that Collin Raye's The Walls Came Down is such a great cd. I have been listening to them since last year's summer. I think Collin really produces great music and I think all his songs teach me something about life. Has anyone heard of the song The Eleventh Commandment? It's such an emotional song. It's about childabuse and I think Collin does so well in it. I am also admiring him for the fact that he dares to do this type of music. Usually artists don't do this kind of song because it might give bad impression to the listeners. But I guess Collin is brave to do it!! LOL<BR> <P>ps: It's same as The Thunder Roll!N

Teddi Jo
02-28-1999, 03:14 AM
Lately I keep listening to:<P><i> Where Your Road Leads </i> Trisha<BR><i> We Can't All Be Angels </i> David Lee <BR> Murphy<BR><i> How I Feel </i> Terri Clark<BR><i> Living In A Moment </i> Ty Herndon<BR><i> Any John Mellencamp CD </i><P>Not necessary all new stuff but I find I listen to my cd's in rotation, some for a few weeks at a time then I won't listen for a while.N

jaredev
02-28-1999, 07:15 AM
I just wanted to add one I picked up last weekend...I have all of the songs memorized on it already:<BR>Mark Chesnutt, I Don't Want To Miss A Thing<BR>WOW...this album rocks!N

Brits
03-01-1999, 08:32 AM
Yey, Brandon!!!<BR>I agree 110%! I got the George Strait box set for my mother for Christmas...I could hardly wait for her to open it! I don't think that any one of those CDs has left my player since then.<BR>From before Christmas: All of the Billy Joel, Elton John, Trisha Yearwood, Steve Wariner, Pill Collins, and Alan Jackson CDs mentioned above.<BR>Adding to the list Roy Orbison's <i>Mistery Girl</i>, Madonna's <i>Like a Prayer</i>, Pam Tillis' <i>Greatest Hits</i>, Rod Stewart's <i>Vagabond Heart</i> & <i>Downtown Train</i>, and anything the Beatles ever put out.<BR>But really <b>George Strait!</b>N

GBFan79
03-03-1999, 06:14 AM
1. Tim McGraw - all of his<BR>2. Garth Brooks -all of his<BR>3. Usher - my Way<BR>4. Jewel- both ofher cds<BR>5. Matchbox20 <BR>6. Shania Twain - The Woman in me & Come on Over<P>DavinaN

Anonymous
03-15-1999, 04:29 AM
The best cd that I have came out only a few weeks ago: Kenny Chesney's Everywhere we go.<P>It is the best cd I've ever heard. The songs are very uplifting. My favorite song is "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy". He also has a great duet with Randy Travis called "Baptism". It's a wonderful cd and if you like good country music I would encourage you to buy this cd, you won't regret it.N