PDA

View Full Version : Trisha on Opry Live

Paula
01-12-1999, 03:41 PM
Trisha Yearwood is going to be on the televised portion of the Grand Old Opry this Saturday night.* I'm hoping that they will finally invite her to join during the show and that maybe Garth will put in an appearance.* I'll be watching (and taping) just in case.<p>PaulaN

honky
01-15-1999, 10:22 AM
Thank you bring this up :) Yeah, I would definitely hope that Garth is the special guesss..<p>Maybe it's a good time to sing <b>Wild as the wind</b>.<p>TommyN

Debbie R
01-18-1999, 10:17 AM
Yeah!!! They did finally ask Trisha to be a member!!! They said she will be inducted on March 13 so watch for the G man! Isn't there usually an interview part and then the Opry show is the 2nd half hour? I recorded the earlier showing but the Opry show with Trisha was on the first 1/2 hour and then the Statler Bros. show came on. Did my VCR screw up or was the TV Guide wrong?????N

Paula
01-18-1999, 10:53 AM
There usually is Opry Backstage for half an hour, then Opry Live, but last Saturday's show was an hour of Opry Live from the Ryman. Sounds like you got the last half hour of the show.<p>PaulaN