PDA

View Full Version : Mark Chesnutt on Billboard

theking
12-24-1998, 06:02 AM
From the "Things You Thought You'd Never Hear" category...<p>Mark Chesnutt is at #19 this week on Billboard's <b><i>POP</i></b> Charts with "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing".N

jaredev
12-24-1998, 07:27 AM
It's hard to believe M.C. is doing an Aerosmith song, butI guess Garth does Billy Joel songs so...yeah.<br>Maybe Aerosmith is a little more extreme than Billy though!<br>I've only heard about half the song, but I liked it. It's different, but I like it!<br>N

jaredev
12-24-1998, 07:28 AM
I just wanted to add that he's #14 on Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.N

Rodney
12-24-1998, 12:00 PM
Jaredev,<p>Don't forget, Garth did a remake of Aerosmith's "The Fever". He changed the lyrics around, but you can tell that it is the same song as Aerosmith's version.N

hugeGBnutt
12-24-1998, 01:06 PM
can someone send me the lyrics to "The Fever"<br>by Areosmith not GB's versionN

theking
12-27-1998, 07:45 PM
I know the first line is <br> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I got a rip in my pants<br>and a hole in my brand new shoes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>I wish I knew the rest of the lyrics.<p>Here is a clip:<br> <A HREF="http://wwwstd.enmu.edu/kingr/aerosmith.wav" TARGET=_blank>wwwstd.enmu.edu/kingr/aerosmith.wav</A> N

Arras
01-03-1999, 09:52 AM
I like Mark's version of I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing way more than Aerosmith's version not because it's country (well maybe) but I think it does the song (more?) justice. N

Luvthegman
01-05-1999, 06:32 AM
Just my opinion...<br>but I happen to like Aerosmiths version of this song a whole lot more than Mark Chestnuts. I mean he does OK with the song...but there ain't no comparision to the voice of Steven Tyler...he has that one of a kind sound !!!!<br>Of course Garth's version of an Aerosmith song ROCKS !!!!!!<br>But then again its Garth...and well...simply put...GARTH RULZ!!!!!!! :)N

BIGFAN
01-09-1999, 02:56 AM
I agree with luvthegman Aerosmith's version is way better. Mark Chestnut drags it out and his voice dosen't come close.(Sorry don't like the guy)N