PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Rio

Luvthegman
11-16-1998, 02:11 PM
Ok, so I know I am a little late in finally figuring this out but...these guys are fantastic.<br>I have always liked their music when I heard it on the radio but recently I bought my first and now second Diamond Rio CD. Boy have I been missing out. <br>These guys are "Unbelievable" !!! <br>Some of my fav DR songs are:<br>How your love makes me feel<br>Love a little stronger<br>Norma Jean Riley<br>Its all in your head<br>Walkin away<br>Holdin<br>Meet in the middle<br>Your gone<p>Anybody else have any favorite Diamond Rio songs...... :)N

Krash
11-16-1998, 02:45 PM
I would not call myself a Diamond Rio "fan" but are they the ones who have the new song "Unbelievable?" If so, I like that song........even if they aren't the ones who sing it, I still like it! ;) I think it's Diamond Rio! :)N

tasia
11-16-1998, 04:07 PM
I would have to say "Your Gone", I just love the 3-part harmonies(plus, the words sound like something I've gone through before)N

MrPuck2
11-16-1998, 04:14 PM
<br>I have several favorite Diamond Rio songs. I think they a very good group and have the best vocal harmoines in Country Music.<p>My songs are (in order)<p>1. You're Gone<br>2. In a Week or Two<br>3. Meet in the Middle<br>4. Norma Jean Riley<br>5. Unbelieveable<br>6. Momma, Don't forget to pray for me<br> there are a couple other non-singles that I like that i can't think of right now but they are off the same album as "In a Week or Two"<br>N

theking
11-16-1998, 06:54 PM
As with most artists, I think Diamond Rio has gotten worse as their career has progressed. As I said, I feel this way about most artists (Garth and a few others are exceptions).<p>However, I loved Diamond Rio's first two CDs (every song on them). Although I didn't buy their third CD, by brother did, and I like it okay. After that, I think they really started to go downhill.<p>Off the top of my head, some of my favorite Diamond Rio songs are:<br><i>Nowhere Bound</i><br><i>In A Week Or Two</i><br><i>Mama Don't Forget To Pray For Me</i><br><i>Walkin' Away</i><br><i>Night Is Fallin' In My Heart</i><br><i>Norma Jean Riley</i>N