PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Just ... Stop Trippin'

Chris Gaines
04-28-2000, 05:22 AM
I saw this song and it just is scream Chris Gaines.. all over it.. LOL<BR>So what you think? :)<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>They say I'm different<BR>They don't understand<BR>But there's a bigger problem<BR>That's much more in demand<BR>You got world hunger<BR>Not enough to eat<BR>So there's really no time<BR>To be trippin' on me<P>You got school teachers<BR>Who don't wanna teach<BR>You got grown people<BR>Who can't write or read<BR>You got strange diseases<BR>Ah, but there's no cure<BR>You got many doctors<BR>That aren't so sure<BR>So tell me...<P>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Stop trippin'!<P>We've got more problems<BR>Than we'll ever need<BR>You got gang violence<BR>And bloodshed on the street<BR>You got homeless people<BR>With no food to eat<BR>With no clothes on their back<BR>And no shoes for their feet<P>We've got drug addiction<BR>In the minds of the weak<BR>We've got so much corruption<BR>Police brutality<BR>We've got streetwalkers<BR>Walkin' into darkness<BR>So Tell me...<BR>What are you doing<BR>To try to stop this?<P>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Stop trippin'!<BR>Yeah stop tripin'!<BR>Everybody just stop tripin'!<P>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Stop trippin'!<P>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Why you wanna trip on me?<BR>Ooh, stop trippin!<BR>Yeah, stop trippin'!<BR>Everybody just stop trippin'!<P>1990 Teddy Riley<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Jason ;)<BR>N

loreli
04-28-2000, 05:59 AM
OH BOY!! Jason you are so right!<P>That would be a great song for Chris or Garth. :)<P>LoriN

Pilgrim
04-28-2000, 10:17 AM
Cool song Jason :)<P>BrianN

dreammaster
04-28-2000, 03:21 PM
CHRIS GAINES all over it Jason!! You were right. :D :D<P>NikkiN