PDA

View Full Version : A poem.. from OH to TN ;)

Chris Gaines
04-20-2000, 05:32 AM
Here's a Birthday wish<BR>Just from ohio to You<BR>Hope you have a lot of fun<BR>Doing everything you do<P>As you turn eighteen today<BR>NASH - have fun partying tonight<BR>Just don't ever let the world<BR>Shed darkness into your light<P>So make a wish<BR>and blow the candles out<BR>And give your lifelong dream<BR>A chance to spout<P>With the talent you have<BR>You can go any lenth<BR>As long as you don't give in<BR>And let the weakness take over your strenth :)<P>--------------------------------------------<BR>I know this is cheesy as it was done in two minutes LOL.. but anyways...<P><B>Happy Birthday Nash, Hope it's a good one</B> :)<P>Your Garthly Ohio friend,<P>JasonN

loreli
04-20-2000, 05:54 AM
<B>HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH</B><P>What a great friend you have Nash. :D <P>Jason's right, go for your dream. You have great talent!<P>Very sweet Jason. :)<P>LoriN

MDgarthgirl
04-20-2000, 06:24 AM
How sweet of you!! :D :D :D<BR>Thank You, <B>Jason</B>! :)<P>I didn't think it was cheesy. I loved it.<BR>The best birthday presents are the ones you can't buy. :) (*snicker*..talk about cheesy ;)) <BR>This goes right up alongside a certain blue-eyed cutie-pie being sweet enough to sing "Happy B-day" to me when my mom asked him to. :)<P>Thanks!!<BR>Nash N

Pilgrim
04-24-2000, 02:43 PM
WOW!!!!<P>How did I miss this thread???<P> :D :D :D :D :D :D :D<B>HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY STEPH</B> :D :D :D :D :D :D :D<P>I hope it "was" a good one :D :D :D<P><BR>BrianN