PDA

View Full Version : Its Not Your Time... might seem a little weird...

thedance_2000
04-04-2000, 03:56 PM
With all this retirement stuff, and news that Garth is depressed... I really have been thinking of how to add my two cents. Well I'm not argue or try to cause an uprising, I jsut decided to do this... Its 2 exerpts from a song I wrote a while back that was about suicide. It might not fit, but I think it does!<P><BR>...God told him<BR>man its not your time<BR>I know it hurts<BR>but not the end of the earth<BR>Your not the first<BR>and no your not cursed<P>Its not your place to decide<BR>who lives and who dies<BR>Your time will come<BR>I promise you that son<BR>You doubt it I'm sure<BR>but you have alot to live for.....<P>Sometimes you stay behind<BR>and you feel like you wanna die <BR>It hurts to even smile<BR>and its simpiler to just cry<BR>No its not fair, they left in thin air<BR>but theres a reason you were spared...<P>Its not your time<BR>its not the finish line<BR>Your place will come<BR>I promise you that one..<P>I don't know if it fits as good as I thought it did, but just let me know.... It was a very personal song I wrote a few years ago when a friend of mine was killed in a tain wreck, and his brother came close to suicide.<P>I'm not blaming Garth for mourning, he has more than a to right, but there is a line you can't let yourself cross. This is the best imput I could come up with...<P>Let me know how you feel!<P><BR>May god do his will,<BR>Kate<P><BR>N

splitzer
04-04-2000, 03:59 PM
Very nice, Kate. Thank you for posting it.<P> :)<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

SweetGBFan
04-04-2000, 04:02 PM
Very sweet!!!! It will take time but Garth will heal. God has a purpose for his loss and in time Garth will understand. We all live and with life comes death. Its hard when its your parent though, I know cause Ive lost both of mine. Garth just needs time!!!N

Pilgrim
04-06-2000, 03:27 AM
Very cool Kate :)<P>Keep them coming :)<P>BrianN

Chris Gaines
04-06-2000, 02:10 PM
Very nice =)<P>Nice job :)<P>JasonN

Jen19
04-06-2000, 07:05 PM
very good song !!! good job :)<P>JENN