PDA

View Full Version : need some honest opinion

Wade22
02-26-2000, 06:54 AM
This will be the first song of mine I've posted here, I've written a lot of stuff, even completed some of it. This has by far gotten the best response from the friends I've shown it to. I know the verses need some work but I'm very happy with the chorus. I'm still working on some music I plan to have a soulfull guitar solo around the bride in there that i'm currently playing around with. I really haven't decided how the tempo should be, i think it would work as a slow song tell me what you think. thanx and it's called "Chance"<P>Youíve got that look <BR>I can see it in your eye<BR>Youíve seen her <BR>And youíre gonna give it a try<BR>Before you go wastiní <BR>All your precious time<BR>Let me give you fair warning<BR>About a heartbreak of mine<P>Donít try and get close to her<BR>Believe me you donít have a chance<BR>Sheís got another man on her mind<BR>And I donít think she wants to dance<BR>Donít buy her roses and ask again<BR>I gave her my world and all<BR>I am is her best friend<P>I know how youíre feeliní<BR>I been there before<BR>You just want to get<BR>Her on the dance floor<BR>But I know all to well<BR>The mood sheís in<BR>You and me are here<BR>But sheís thinkiní of him<P><BR>Donít try and get close to her<BR>Believe me you donít have a chance<BR>Sheís got another man on her mind<BR>And I donít think she wants to dance<BR>Donít buy her roses and ask again<BR>I gave her my world and all<BR>I am is her best friend<P>Bridge:<BR>I know how bad you want her<BR>But whatever youíve tried Iíve already done<BR>Itís just something about her<BR>But sheís latched on to that one<P>Youíve got that look <BR>I can see it in your eye<BR>Youíve seen her <BR>And youíre gonna give it a try<BR>Before you go wastiní <BR>All your precious time<BR>Let me give you fair warning<BR>About a heartbreak of mine<P>Donít try and get close to her<BR>Believe me you donít have a chance<BR>Sheís got another man on her mind<BR>And I donít think she wants to dance<BR>Donít buy her roses and ask again<BR>I gave her my world and all<BR>I am is her best friend<P>©2000<BR>Jeremy S. Wade<P>N

Pilgrim
02-29-2000, 12:45 PM
<B>Jeremy</B><P>That is an awesome song :D :D :D<P>I wonder where you guys get all this talent from?? :) :) :) :)<P>Thanks ALOT for sharing your song :D :D<P>BrianN

loreli
03-02-2000, 06:22 AM
Jeremy,<P>That is a GREAT song!!!<P>LoriN

garthsgirl
03-07-2000, 12:41 PM
Jeremy, You have some talent. I love the lyrics. Thanks for the post.<BR> LisaN

luvsgarth62
03-08-2000, 05:09 AM
Jeremy,<P>Cool song! I bet it'd sound even better with music :) Maybe you could show your song to Garth and both y'all could sing it :) <P>-AliciaN

Wade22
03-08-2000, 11:52 AM
I'd like to thank all of yall for your positive feedback, it's very encouraging. It's difficult sharing work with people you've never met before. A lot of people that are close to me haven't even seen any of my songs or heard me play guitar. Most people wouldn't call me shy but when it comes to some things I am, and since music is something that's very important to me it's something that i'm a little shy about. Hopefully I'll have some more stuff sooner or later to put up herem thanks again and much love. N