PDA

View Full Version : Update :)

AZamy77
02-24-2000, 09:57 PM
I had to post this because you are ALL my friends, and that's what friends are for! :)<P>My daughter Tiffany was called and asked to sing in 3 more performances for the Peoria Sports Complex!!!!!! She is in a musical at her school on one of the dates, but she will be singing for the other 2! So 3 times MY DAUGHTER will be singing "The National Anthem" this spring for M.L.B.!!! :)<BR>The dates are March 23rd, 29th, and 30th, the Padres last game. The game on the 29th is for the Mariners and A's, but the other two are for the Padres. I think I've said before, the Mariners and Padres share the Peoria S.C., and we had really hoped she'd get picked for either team in the first place.....but we had hoped secondly that it be for the PADRES, and now.........it's more than I'd hoped of for her. You know a dream is like a river.........<P>God Bless.<BR>Amy :)N

Pilgrim
02-24-2000, 10:03 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<P>That is soooooooooooooooo cool :D :D :D :D :D<P><B>YOU <I>ROCK</I> TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!</B> :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D<P> :D :DVERY COOL :D :D<P>BrianN

zulu
02-25-2000, 01:05 AM
<B>CONGRATULATIONS TIFFANY</B><P>Wooohooooo!!! Way to go Girl. Just knock them socks off those guys. :D :D<BR>I just wish I could here you sing from over here.<P>Good luck and God Bless.<BR>ZuluN