PDA

View Full Version : A better one "What Are Friends For?"

GarthLVR88
02-22-2000, 01:42 PM
Well PGers, my last song wasn't too...well, I didn't like it. I'm in love with this one, be sure to tell me what you think!! :)<P>What Are Friends For?<P>He broke your heart<BR>And I watched you cry<BR>I knew that heíd hurt you<BR>Deep down inside<P>Lord knows Iíve tried<BR>To be your best friend<BR>But sometimes itís so hard<BR>So Iíll say this again<P>What are friends for?<BR>Theyíre always there for you<BR>What are friends for?<BR>To do what you need them to<BR>What are friends for?<BR>To brighten your day<BR>What are friends for?<BR>To make it okay<P>We go to the movies<BR>We go to the beach<BR>We wonít go anywhere<BR>Without the other within reach<P>Youíve always done the same for me<BR>And I could never do you wrong<BR>And I canít remember a time<BR>When we havenít got along<P>What are friends for?<BR>Theyíre always there for you<BR>What are friends for?<BR>To do what you need them to<BR>What are friends for?<BR>To brighten your day<BR>What are friends for?<BR>To make it okay<P>Bridge:<BR>And when you need it<BR>Iíll say something sweet<BR>And if ever you fall<BR>Iíll help you to your feet<P>But remember this<BR>Wherever you go<BR>Iíll always be here for you<BR>Just thought Iíd let you know<P>ĎCause, what are friends for?<BR>For so long I thought I knew<BR>The best example of friends<BR>Is me and you<P>You know what to do..."Give me everything ya got, alright?" Heh, I love that. Thanks!<P>RachelN

Pilgrim
02-22-2000, 10:05 PM
WOW!! That's an amazing song :D :D :D<P>GREAT job Rachel!! Keep them songs coming :) :) :)<P>I didn't realize we had that much songwriting talent here at PG :)<P>BrianN

honky
02-23-2000, 10:21 PM
<B>Rachael</B>,<P>This is a great song ;) This does remind me of "A Friend to Me though". <P>KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!<P>TommyN

AlwaysaGBFan
02-29-2000, 12:28 PM
Very Cool, so I wanna hear some more of your songs!!!! Put them on here or you can email them to me at.... asyrp43@aol.com<P>AllenN