PDA

View Full Version : Hey Y'all

no1cowgirl
02-19-2000, 02:34 PM
Hola fellow PG'ers. I am finally, Kinda back *L* It's been a very interesting February fer me. <P>Here's my professional kinda summary from the trip:<P>As most of y'all know, I went to Nashville to record a Demo Tape with AMI Records. Everything went awesome with the company, and I loved recording. There were 7 in-studio musicians. <BR>Acoustic Guitarist-Leo<BR>Electric Guitarist-Tom Wild<BR>Fiddler-Jonathon Yukkin (used to play with Kathy Mattea)<BR>Drummer-Tommy Wells<BR>Pianist-Ronnie (used to play with Marshall Tucker band)<BR>Bass Guitarist-Dave <BR>Steel Guitar-Mike<P>Now I don't know all their last names, obviously! *L* I wasn't ever told them, so *L* <BR>I spent about a total of 6 hours in the studio. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Me and my mom went to the Old Spagetti Factory in downtown Nashville fer lunch. The waitor wasn't very nice *L*<P>OH! I forgot! The studio I was in was just built this past fall, so it was pretty new and it was beautiful! The guy who owns the studio has worked with Tim McGraw, Trisha, Glenn Campell....Etc. and in the kitchen of the studio, low and behold, look what I saw.<P>A PICTURE OF THE SUDIO OWNER AND GARTH! *L*<BR>I was soooo happy!<P>So recording came off extremely well, and everything. Well, I got my tapes and tracks and CD and stuff back this past week. It sounds purdy good, and will be up on the internet in a lil while.<P>And...here's the really cool news: AMI called this week and they want to release my song 'Where Were You' to over 300 radio stations over the US. I'm EXTREMELY happy. This means, if everything goes well withing the next 6 months, I'll be recording with AMI Records!<P>So, that was part of my trip *L* I didn't meet Garth *pout* But I did meet Anita Cochran! *L* She was on the plane with us...on the way to Orlando to shoot her new video 'Good Times' and she was sittin in COACH CLASS y'all *L*<P>Well, I'll write more later. Take care.<P>KristaN

Paula
02-19-2000, 02:39 PM
Congratulations! Let us know when the song is up so we can listen to it. By the way, when we call to request the song, who should we say the artist's name is? ;)<P>PaulaN

no1cowgirl
02-19-2000, 04:35 PM
Paula-<BR> Thank you! When you call to request it--I'll tell ya when it's out--you'll probably be askin fer Krista Ann.<P><BR>KristaN

GarthLVR88
02-19-2000, 04:46 PM
Wow! How cool is that?! "Very cool!" If you don't mind me askin', how old are you? It's just that I'm only 15, but I play accoustic guitar, and I love to write songs. Nowadays, everyone is getting started at about my age. (i.e. Leann Rimes, Alecia Elliot, and Lila McCann.) It's something I'd love to do, but I'm not setting my heart on it. :( My parents hate it. But anywayz, that's really cool! Be sure to come back and tell us EXACTLY when your song is released! Thanks<P>RachelN

honky
02-20-2000, 01:24 PM
WOW! KRISTA, CONGRATULATION!! :D :D<P>Hey, be sure to let us know when your songs are on internet :) I really want to hear you sing!! <P>I HOPE YOU COULD SING A DUET WITH GARTH SOMEDAY!<P>TommyN

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
02-21-2000, 06:21 PM
Way to go Krista! Woohoo! Congratulations!<P>I'll be listening for your radio debut ;)<P>CCN