PDA

View Full Version : "Guessing Tears" (very powerful)

PCL
02-15-2000, 09:54 PM
Hey<P>This one came to me tonight, while watching "Politically Incorrect". It was about relationships.<P>Its one of my most powerful, but still needs alot of work.<P>..........<BR>"GUESSING TEARS"<P>I can see in her eyes how much I hurt her<BR>But she just stays silent when I ask her how<BR>She says if I love her, I would already know<BR>She tells me to figure it out<P>I'm so angry she questioned my love<BR>Just because I can't read her mind<BR>In a real relationship, the figuring's not up to one<BR>We should both be willing to take the time<P>Now I'm so afraid I'm gonna hurt her again<BR>Cause I still dont know what im not supposed to do<BR>Her silence is causing time to disappear<BR>And the longer she takes, the more love goes too<P>I'm screaming for words to come out of her mouth <BR>More than she's not talking to me <BR>If she would just tell me all of her pain<BR>I'm tired of guessing her tears<BR> <BR>When she's like this, she's hard to be around<BR>So i call up the guys to go out<BR>I meet a girl who has a nice smile<BR>That's something I no longer see now<P>Lost in emotions, something comes over me<BR>I wake up in anothers bedroom<BR>I know it's not love, cause i love someone else<BR>I'm just trying to blackout the blue<P>I'm screaming for words to come out of her mouth<BR>More than she's not talking to me<BR>If she would just tell me all of her pain<BR>I wouldn't be left guessing tears<P>Now Im crying too, Im so lost and confused<BR>Where do we go from here<BR>The less we talk, the more pain takes control<BR>Causing us to run in fear<P>To start doing things that we dont want to do<BR>Things that will just add more tears<BR>Whatever love's left, we've got to sit and talk<BR>Before we're both guessing tears<P>God if she would just talk to me<BR>I love her so much, Im all ears<BR>Just tell me all of her pain<BR>I'm tired of just guessing tears<P>Tired of just guessing tears<P><BR>Scott Roth<BR>2/16/00<BR>PCL Records Inc.N

zulu
02-16-2000, 02:19 AM
Scott<P>Wow!!! I'm speachless. You guys never cease to amaze me :)<P>Great stuff. Keep them comin'. :) ;)<P>ZuluN

GarthLVR88
02-16-2000, 10:12 AM
Wow, that was AWESOME. See? That's how I wanna be, spontaneous, spur of the moment, that kind of writer. I look up to you writers here at PG so much. And every time I read your songs, it makes me wanna write even more. Some people would say that just because I'm only 15, I don't know the world well enough to write about it yet. But by reading these songs, poems, I'm learning. Thanks for teaching me Scott, and Steph, you too. Keep 'em coming guys. I LOVE IT!!! :)<P>RachelN

Pilgrim
02-16-2000, 11:30 AM
WOW Scott :) :) I'm AMAZED :) :)<P>That is some awesome lyrics :D :D :D<P>BrianN

loreli
02-16-2000, 11:35 AM
That is really great Scott. :) You are amazing.<P>It brings up a good question, How can we pass a test in a realtionship if we don't know what the test is? We often expect someone to respond the way we think they should, expect someone to simply "know" what we want or mean.<P>Lori<P>N

CaptMorgan
02-17-2000, 04:29 PM
Scott:<P>This is a very, very powerful song. <BR>Your talent truly amazes me!<P>Keep on writing and sharing.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...<BR>N