PDA

View Full Version : "WE'VE GOT TO START MEETING LIKE THIS"

MDgarthgirl
02-11-2000, 12:31 PM
Hey y'all. Got another one for ya...just thought of that saying, "We've gotta <I>stop</I> meeting like this"...but, the other way around, obviously, lol. Hope you enjoy! :D<P><BR>We’ve Got To Start Meeting Like This<BR>© 2000 Stephanie Shade<P>She’s walking with him by the riverside<BR>Under a shimmering moon<BR>Thinking how such a starry night<BR>Is the perfect size for two<BR>The crickets start their serenade<BR>He whispers in her ear<BR>Raises his hand to stroke her hair<BR>As the touch of love appears<P>We’ve got to start meeting like this<BR>in the moonlight, under a starry sky<BR>We’ve got to start meeting like this<BR>making plans or making alibis<BR>We’ve got to start meeting like this<BR>wouldn’t you like to try<BR>Meeting like this, you and I<P>Surrounded by a crowded room <BR>He hears the music play<BR>Laughing with friends about summer nights<BR>As grains of time slip away<BR>He turns his eyes towards the door<BR>To behold what just walked in<BR>The woman he was born to love<BR>and share a new life with<P>We’ve got to start meeting like this<BR>in a moment caught with a blink of an eye<BR>We’ve got to start meeting like this<BR>making plans or making alibis<BR>We’ve got to start meeting like this<BR>wouldn’t you like to try<BR>Meeting like this, you and I<P>Oh, wouldn't you like to try<BR>Meeting like this, you and I<P><BR>Thanks for your time, <BR>Nash<BR>N

Pilgrim
02-11-2000, 12:52 PM
This is another AMAZING song :D :D :D<P>I just wish I could explain exactly how good it is :o :o<P>Brian :(N

Chris Gaines
02-11-2000, 01:14 PM
Great song Nash! :D<P>Thanks for sharing it with all of us :)<P>JasonN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
02-11-2000, 05:17 PM
Steph, <P>This song is absolutley beautiful!! :) <P>You have done it again!! <P>Way to go Girl!! ;)<P>MonicaN

GarthLVR88
02-12-2000, 04:20 AM
Way to go Steph! I knew this one was a winner the first time I read it! Keep on writin' from the heart, and thanks again for helpin' me.<P>RachelN

TK
02-16-2000, 11:47 PM
Steph,<P>Cool song. :)<P>TKN

CaptMorgan
02-17-2000, 04:32 PM
Nash:<P>This is an amazing song. <BR>What a wonderful twist on words and you've woven a "real" story out of it.<P>Your talent truly amazes me!<BR>Keep on writing and sharing.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N