PDA

View Full Version : This was the worst CD Garth has made

Tlocwr4
10-20-1999, 06:53 PM
I am sorry to say, but this was the worst CD ever! I was so dissapoited when I bought this, I wanted to return it. I thought I would be the last to not like this, because I have loved every single CD garth has put out, and every single song except maybe one song.- Sorry, but garth needs to stick to what he has been so damned good at, which is putting great songs together and making country music history.N

AZamy77
10-20-1999, 07:38 PM
;)<P>EVERYONE'S ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION, NO MATTER HOW WRONG IT IS!<P> :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<P>Sorry, I couldn't resist. Everyone else can just ignore, like I should have;0N

Pilgrim
10-20-1999, 11:59 PM
Hey! Maybe it will grow on you :) Give it a chance :)<P>I was a bit disappointed with DL when it was released :o And I still think it is a very bad think with a pause between the songs, but the album has grown on me and I love it now eventhough I don't consider it among the 5 best livealbums I have in my collectio :o<P>I hope yoou will give Chris Gaines a chance :)<P>BrianN

honky
10-21-1999, 12:42 AM
Well.. maybe the problem is that the producer is different.. and you know how important a good producer is.. but again, I LOVE THE ALBUM :D<P>Maybe it would grow on you.. just listen to the words carefully ;)<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
10-21-1999, 01:01 AM
Tommy!<P>Don Was is an AWESOME producer :D<BR>Atleast when it comes to produce normal music :)<BR>He has also produced albums like "Waymore's Blues Part II" With the very very cool Waylon Jennings, "Marty Party Hit Pack" Marty Stuart, "Moment of Forever" Kris kristofferson, "Duets" Elton John to name a few :)<P>You can also look here <A HREF="http://allmusic.com/cg/x.dll?UID=4:50:09|AM&p=amg&sql=B136152" TARGET=_blank>http://allmusic.com/cg/x.dll?UID=4:50:09|AM&p=amg&sql=B136152</A> <P>Brian N

always supportive fan
10-25-1999, 05:18 AM
I understand what you mean about being dissappointed. I can listen to any of his country albums without turning it from one song and I can't say that about Chris Gaines. I think the sound is awesome and there are quite a few good songs on there, but out of thirteen songs, I only liked six of them so I consider this his worst cd also. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.<BR>Lovin' Garth forever,<BR>MelissaN