PDA

View Full Version : "In The Life of Chris Gaines" CD, is my favorite CD!

AZamy77
10-16-1999, 05:05 AM
From being a 10 yr. fan of Garth, I have to say, I am in love with this new Garth! I liked similar bands growing up that Garth liked, so since I've only been listening to country mostly since Garth came out, I have to say, "I now listen to top 40 radio!" More of the songs have to get released to the radio, because they are ALL good! I'm not just being biased here. I feel guilty that I haven't listened to my Garth CD's since Sept. 28th. Anyone else have this "problem"!?<BR>I am wearin' this CD out! And I can't get the songs outta my head! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!<BR>GO CHRIS! GO GARTH! GODSPEED!<P>God Bless.<P>Amy :)N

Pilgrim
10-16-1999, 02:06 PM
It's quite a while since the last time I heard a Garth CD :o<BR>I have made a little pause with the Chris Gaines CD too, I haven't heard it the last two days :o I'm afraid I could get tired of it :o<P>I have had a Bruce mood the last two days woooooooohoooooooo :D :D listening to Tracks again and again :)<P>Today I have had an urge for Martina McBride :D :D<BR>Her new CD is just INCREDIBLE :D :D<P>BrianN

honky
10-16-1999, 06:21 PM
<B>Amy</B>,<P>LOL... well, I listen to Country because of Garth Brooks. BUT, I do constantly switching BACK AND FORTH! It's better to have both worlds right? I think the songs on Top 40 are suitable for all people, but I still like country and Chris :) <P>In fact, I listened to my Double Live again this morning, and I was totally BLOWN AWAY (again) by the crowds singing back at Garth in "Unanswered Prayers" :) It's just TOO COOL! I love the new CD too! <P>TommyN