PDA

View Full Version : The hungry years

glenwipe
03-13-2000, 01:14 AM
Does anyone have the hungry years in mp3???<P>Glenn WTP(Pilgrim: 140 mill for heskey!!!??)N

Pilgrim
03-13-2000, 01:36 AM
Good to see you back :D :D :D<P>I don't know about "The Hungry Years", but I have it on CD :)<P>Do you still think Tottenham will win the championship?? ;) ;) ;)<BR>Eventhough they won 7-2 I don't think they'll win it :D<P>I admit that Liverpool won't win it either :o :o<BR>And it was only 11 million they payed for Heskey. That's 120 million Danish Crowns :)<P>Also, the price IS a bit too high, but we'll have to wait and see what happens :)<P>Brian<P>I think we can agree on that Man U under NO circumstances must win the championship, right? ;)N

glenwipe
03-13-2000, 04:46 AM
Where did u get THY?? I found it on mp3 on the net the other day, but I`m not that good with these machines so I couldn`t download them.....and now they`re gone...do u think u can make `em into mp3??? I really want to hear all those songs... I guess you know that it`s not that easy to get videos, CD`s and stuff by garth when you live in #")? Scandinavia...I just have all the cd`s and This is GB and Central Park...that`s all I`ve seen and heard of him.....<P>( they didn`t like it the last time we talked about football(soccer) but... I`m REALLY, REALLY satisfied with the 7-2 win over S`ton. I realized a long time ago that we couldn`t win the Premiership...but we`ve beaten Man U and Arsenal this season :) ...and we lost to sheff w and I`m not very proud of that :( Come on Leeds United!!!<P>Diten e mire<BR>Glenn WTPN

Pilgrim
03-13-2000, 05:03 AM
Glenn :D :D<P>I am sure <B>Jason/Chris Gaines</B> would help you by making a copy of "The Hungry Years" on CD :)<P>And it's also cheap :)<P>Try and ask him :)<P>I can't make it into mp3 :( :( If I could I would do it right away :)<P>BrianN

Jude
03-13-2000, 08:52 AM
I agree Man Utd must not win! They seem to sweep the board lately.N

Palle
03-13-2000, 12:58 PM
Sorry, I just had to comment on this one :o<P>For the 1st: <B>GO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS</B><P>For the 2nd: Bruno was expensive, and paying that many money for a sportsman is insane. But that's how the prices are today, and if you look at the price's all over he actually was cheap (remember Spur's close to signing John Hartson for 7 mio. only failed on the medical's!!!!!). He is only 22, and he was fantastic against Sunderland. His pace, passes and big body will be worth every penny :D This is going to be the new John Barnes, no doubt :)<P>3. Next year we can't be stopped:<P>Westerveld - improving all the time, and close to be the best keeper in England.<P>Hyypia-Henchoz - best defence-pair in the PL. And Hyypia best defender in Europe this season, only one close: As always Sol Campbell (I wish he was at Anfield :( ;))<P>Redknapp-Gerrard-Hamann-Thompson - who will be on the centralmidfield today????<P>Owen-Fowler-Heskey-Camara-Newby/Meijer - Who will score the goal's today :) :) :) :) :)<P><B>YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE</B><BR>N

garthine
03-14-2000, 11:48 AM
can anyone tell me is 200.00 the going price somebody emailed me from nashville at country music merchandise saying would make me a good deal sell me hungry years for 200.00 and i want to know if thats right before i buy thanks linda N

Pilgrim
03-14-2000, 12:06 PM
If it is 200.00 Italian Lire it is a good deal :D :D<P>BUT if you are talking $200!?!?!?!<BR>Then <B>SCREW</B> the person :o :o :o<P>Even Garth on boot isn't worth $200 :o :o<P>I think there are one around here who could make you a copy for Less, less, less LESS money :) :D<P>Brian<P>N

garthine
03-14-2000, 12:48 PM
brian <BR>do you know anyone that has hungry yrs for less please let me know yes im talking two hundren dollars is what country music etc said they sell to me and giving me 10 percent off said was rare only few available i have called several record stores dont have that and cannot get so please help with any advise thanks your a sweetheart your always trying to help and thats very kind of you LINDA N

Pilgrim
03-14-2000, 01:01 PM
<B>Linda</B><P>Maybe <B>Jason/Chris Gaines</B> could help you :) :)<P>He has done it before for around $5 I think it was :D :D<P>PLEASE HELP Jason :D :D :D<P>I hate to see other Garth fans suffer :( :(<P>I also have a copy but no CD burner :( :( I could only copy iver on tape :(<P>Brian<BR>N

Chris Gaines
03-14-2000, 01:15 PM
Hey Everyone,<P>I'M STILL BACKED UP WITH ORDERS.. but I can take more orders :D<P>IF YOU WANT a copy of "HUNGRY YEARS" on CD<P>Email ME! :)<P>I DO NOT MAKE ANY PROFIT OF THE SALE OF THIS CD!!!!!!!!<BR>(That would be a CRIME) :)<P>I Charge:<P>$4.00 for the CD + Shipping<BR>(Shipping charges anywhere in the US is USUALLY about $1.00)<BR>If you want it shipped OUTSIDE the USA then email me for a quote BEFORE Mailing your money to me!<P>You can email me @ <A HREF="mailto:chrisgaines@aol.com">chrisgaines@aol.com</A> <P>PLEASE REMEMBER:<BR>I am very very backordered! Since MY PRICE is under ANY PRICE on the NET!<P>MY Goal is to KILL all the dang GOONS that are making a ton of money for just taking 20 minutes of their time.<P>If you pay more then $10.00 (USA) then YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF!<P>And a few of the people that HAVE got "MY COPY" of the CD.. can tell you...<BR>It's even in BETTER QUALITY then what they are selling on eBay!! :)<P>Have a nice day :)<BR>JasonN

gbking
03-16-2000, 01:20 PM
It's a gloomy day today. Shania has sold 17 million. I'm so sick of these artists who sell on sex appeal. ARGH! What ever happened to selling THE MUSIC! It must be a dying bread. When you look at all the top artists in the last three years, it's all skimpy women or guys feeding on 14 year olds. I think it's sick, but whatever...<P>...now to why I was going to post! LOL<P>If anyone would sell a copy of The Hungry Years I would appreciate it. I found it on ebay and won but then the guy never sent.<P>I got ripped.<P>Thanks all.<BR>DerekN

Pilgrim
03-16-2000, 01:26 PM
You don't like Garth??? :o :o ;)<P>He also sell on sex appeal, not exactly albums, but other stuff :)<P>BrianN

honky
03-16-2000, 01:42 PM
I don't think Garth has sex appeal...LOL Well, at least non of my friends think he is sexy. But it's another story for most female artists today... <P>DRESS LESS = BETTER AND MORE SALE<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
03-16-2000, 01:55 PM
Tight jeans = more female fans = more sales :)<P>BrianN

hugeGBnutt
03-16-2000, 02:34 PM
gbking,<P>i totally agree with what you are saying :) ....now and days "artists" sell records becuase they look good, NOT because the actual MUSIC is good(shania twain, nsync, backstreetboys ....puke)....now don't get me wrong, i like if the dude i listen to is hot but i like plenty of artists that are not hot....p.s. yes i do that Garth is hot ;) but if that was the only reason he would not be my fav artist, well atleast they have something coming just look at new kids on the block *lol* ....but hey who can blame them little talent MUCHO bucks! :)<P>aRi<BR>N

splitzer
03-16-2000, 03:10 PM
Well, I for one was at my friend's house in 1994 and was sifting through her CDs while she was in the shower. I came across No Fences and recognized the title "Unanswered Prayers" on the back. I had never heard of this Garth Brooks guy, but I thought I had heard that song before and remembered LOVING it. So, I popped in the CD by this guy I'd never heard of. I haven't stopped listening since. I had been a huge fan of his music for about a year before I had a good idea what he looked like (just what I saw on the CD covers and booklets). So, although I find Garth extremely sexy, that certainly is/was not what attracts/ed me to him. I don't think I'm alone. :)<P>Take care all!<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

Crackers
03-16-2000, 07:45 PM
I agree, Danielle. I started to like his music first - with just one song. The sexy part just grew on me. I can remember thinking that he was extremely sensual from the very beginning, though. (To me, the two are different.)N