PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!!!

lopey96
02-03-2000, 05:35 PM
Hi!!! My name is Katie, I'm 21 and I live in Jacksonville, FL. I've been a Garth fan for a very long time. His music has helped me with everything from celebrating high school graduation to dealing with losing my best friend. I've been very fortunate to see him in concert twice, and both shows were more amazing than I could've ever imagined. <BR>I hope to meet a lot of really great people here and look forward to hearing from you. N

everynowandthen
02-03-2000, 06:08 PM
Hi Katie!<P>My name is Angie, I'm 33 and I live in South Dakota. I'm new to the Forum but I've been visiting PG for awhile.<P>Where did you see Garth in concert. I saw him in Sioux Falls. You're right it's incredible!<P>I'm going to Florida in March and hope to see some games. (I'm sure you know he is playing for the Mets). Are you going since you're so close?<P>Sorry to hear about your friend. It's amazing how much healing can come from music, isn't it? I know it's helped me.<P>Take care!N

CaptMorgan
02-03-2000, 06:55 PM
[b]Welcome to PG <P>It's great to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy your stay.<P>I'm sorry to hear of your loss, and it's nice to hear that the words to Garth's music have helped to ease you pain.<P>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

CaptMorgan
02-03-2000, 06:59 PM
I'm sorry! Chalk it up to another blonde moment for me.<P>The first line of that should have read:<P><B>Welcome to PG Katie!</B> :D<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Chris Gaines
02-03-2000, 07:00 PM
Welcome both of you to PG :)<P>Come back and post often :)<P>We all love to gain new friend thansk to what Garth has done :)<P>JasonN

Lowell Miller
02-03-2000, 08:58 PM
Welcome!!!!!N

Pilgrim
02-03-2000, 09:48 PM
<B>Katie</B> girl :D :D :D<P>WELCOME TO PG :D :D :D<P>Hang on here<P>It's going to be fun :D :D :D<P>You will LOVE it! :D<P>BrianN

AbsoluteNJGarthNut
02-07-2000, 07:52 AM
Hi Katie...<P><B>Welcome to PlanetGarth</B><P>Hope to see you post ALOT!!<P>Just a warning...this site is VERY addicting. Once you start you can't stop!<P>KarinN

dreammaster
02-08-2000, 09:50 AM
Hiya Katie, welcome to The Planet. This site is seriously addicting as you will find out. I recently haven't been able to get on here due to internet difficulties and I was going through withdrawls. :D I'm totally serious about that. :)<P>So, um...yeah. Post lots.<P>NikkiN

Jules
02-08-2000, 11:56 AM
:) Welcome to PG :)<P>Stick around - it's fun here!<P>BetinaN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
02-10-2000, 06:57 PM
<B>WELCOME TO PLANET GARTH FORUMS!</B><P>Hope that you enjoy your time here...<P>WARNING: This place is addictive!! :)<P>Hope to see you posting lots! <P>Monica <BR>N

smitten
02-10-2000, 10:01 PM
Hi Katie,<BR>All the other members are right, this place is addictive. I've had to upgrade my usage time twice, and I mainly only browse this site.........scary. Hope to see you posting often, so we can both get growed up and become members.....great to be among friends<BR>AnastasiaN