PDA

View Full Version : Hi:)

Sab
01-29-2000, 04:47 PM
Well, interesting. I'm a regular at another forum that's very dear to me and these posts are considered 'uncool' but since you have a special section for new people to introduce themselves I guess I will. I just found this forum while looking for a forum similar to the one I post at except about music. I hope to contribute in the future... I love Garth's music and of course country music :)I don't know the age range here. Hey, I just found this site :) But I am a senior in highschool. I guess I'll know later if I'm on the young side.. probably. Oh well. Sab's the nick that all my friends tend to call me :) Yeh I guess that's about it.... N

Lowell Miller
01-29-2000, 05:40 PM
Hey Sab<BR>Welcome, there are lots of people here your age.<BR>laterN

CaptMorgan
01-29-2000, 05:47 PM
<B>Welcome to PG Sab!</B><P>It's great to have you here with us. There are quite a few people here your age. I hope enjoy your stay.<P>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

JulieLvsGB
01-29-2000, 07:00 PM
:) Welcome to Planet Garth! :)<P>Happy Posting! :D<P>JulieN

Sab
01-29-2000, 08:18 PM
Thanks :) :) :) I'm a postaholic :( so I prolly will :) :) :)<P>*You know on the other forum I like the smilies... I love them.. but I'm starting to undertsand why some people don't like them.. my own smilies are annoying me :(... it must be the board color... they blend well w blue stick out w lighter colors heh*N

Pilgrim
01-30-2000, 03:34 AM
Welcome to PG :D :D :D<P>Stay tuned, post alot! :)<P>BrianN

Sab
01-30-2000, 07:55 AM

honky
01-30-2000, 11:06 AM
<B>sab</B>,<P>WELCOME TO PG :) :D :o ;)<P>LOL.. those faces are wonderful and expressive.<P>Hey, which board did you use to go? another country forum? <P>This place addictive!!<P>By the way, you are not the youngest in this forum...LOL We have quite few Pgers range from 17~21 ;) Garth does have quite a bit of younger audience.<P>TommyN

Jules
01-30-2000, 11:37 AM
:) Welcome to PG :)<P>Stick around - it's fun here!<P>BetinaN

Sab
01-31-2000, 11:57 AM
Thanks again :) I hang out at an entertainment forum. I just stumbled across this one the day I registered which was saturday I think. The forum has boards on the popular wb shows as well as a movie board and my fav. the off topic board.... :D :D :DN