PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Garth Fan

Krista
01-22-2000, 01:11 AM
Hi to everyone! Im a new Garth fan, just bought my third Garth CD (the xmas one---loveit!) anyway, i can't believe the support that he gets here, you all are wonderful fans, no wonder he thanks his fans a lot. I'm learning so much about him here, does he read this stuff? Is there any way to e-mail him directly? Does he ever reply to any of these messages? When is he going to chat online next? and finally, how tall is he?<P>New Fan from New York,<BR>KristaN

Pilgrim
01-22-2000, 01:38 PM
Hey Krista<P> :D :D :D :D :D<B>WELCOME TO PG</B> :D :D :D :D :D<P>I hope you like it here, so stay tuned, and post ALOT :)<P>Hmmm, I don't know if he read this stuff, but I hope so :) He would miss alot if he didn't :)<BR>I don't know of a direct e-mail to him :o I don't even know of one to GBM :o :o :o<BR>Well, I think he could probably reply to these messages, but since I don't know if he read this it is very difficult to answer :o But you'll never know ;)<BR>I don't know when there will be a chat again, but it will probably not be on this side of the summer.<BR>I guess he is 6'1" Atleast that was the last I heard :o<P>Hope this helps :)<P>Brian :DN

CaptMorgan
01-22-2000, 04:12 PM
<B>Welcome to PG Krista!</B><P>It's great to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy your stay. I agree with you on everything you said about PG. It's the best place on the net.<P>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

MelMalovesGB4eva
01-26-2000, 02:40 PM
Welcome Krista!<BR>What took you so long? :)<BR>Yes, He is about 6'1". The perfect height.<P>Have fun. :)<BR>LisaN

Jules
01-26-2000, 04:27 PM
<B>Welcome to PG</B><P>Stick around - it's fun here :)<P>BetinaN

Jude
01-27-2000, 09:15 AM
Welcome to PG and your new addiction.<BR>N

honky
01-27-2000, 03:19 PM
<B>Krista</B>,<P>WELCOME TO PG :) I have been spending most of my time on here since the summer of 98 :o It is a great place to hang out with Garthnutts!!<P>So, what attracted in the first place? which song? Chris or Garth?<P>TommyN

JulieLvsGB
01-28-2000, 05:06 PM
Krista,<P> :) Welcome to Planet Garth! :)<P>Happy Posting! :D<P>JulieN