PDA

View Full Version : new member

psa
12-03-1999, 05:44 PM
Hello, I am Sheila and would like to say<BR>hi to all you. I have been reading the posts<BR>for a few weeks now. I would like to share<BR>some things with you. I got the chance to<BR>meet Garth when he first got started he was<BR>playing to our local fair I thought he was<BR>very down to earth and really liked talking<BR>with his fans. He has not changed abit by<BR>the things that I have read. There is a couple of things that I admire about garth<BR>the most and the first is his family values<BR>his family is the most important thing in his<BR>life the second thing is his love for his<BR>fans he has never forgotten us. Garth and<BR>sandy married the same day that I married <BR>my husband and they seem as much in love <BR>today then ever which is really good to <BR>see in this day and age. Well thank you<BR>and take care.<BR>SheilaN

honky
12-03-1999, 05:53 PM
<B>WELCOME TO PG!</B> :D<P>Hey, did you expect Garth to be this famous and popular today when he first met him? I doubt you knew this...LOL<P>TommyN

loreli
12-03-1999, 06:05 PM
Hi Sheila !! :) :)<P>LoriN

psa
12-04-1999, 06:22 AM
Hey tommy, I knew he was going to be very popular but I never dreamed that he would<BR>turn out to be this big but I sure am glad<BR>that he is.N

AZamy77
12-04-1999, 07:00 AM
Welcome to Planet Garth, Shelia! :)<P>Come to think of it, I wish I'd stuck with my first intuition, and named my son Garth, as it was one of my choices! Now, I regret it, as my son wants to change his name to Garth! His name is Dustin by the way. I wanted a ballplayer, and I thought Dusty would be neat......well he's a ballpalyer! :) One out of 2 isn't bad :o<BR>Come post often! :)<BR>Peace, Love, and God Bless.<BR>Amy ;-)N

AZamy77
12-04-1999, 07:01 AM
By the way, Dustin was born in June of '89, when Garth first hit it big. I KNEW he was gonna be BIG! :) But not like this! N

Pilgrim
12-04-1999, 02:34 PM
Welcome to PG :) :) :) <BR>Very cool meeting :) Did you get his autograph? :o ;)<P>Amy<BR>That's a very cool name for your son :) :)<BR>If I had to choose between Garth and Dustin for my new name I would definitely pick Dustin :) It just sounds sooo cool :D<P>BrianN

CaptMorgan
12-05-1999, 09:11 AM
<B>Welcome to PG Sheila!</B><P>I'm glad you decided to stop lurking and stop posting. It's great to have you here with us. If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask. I can guarantee it will be answered in no time at all.<P>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

psa
12-05-1999, 11:12 AM
Hey thank you all for the big welcome. <BR>amy I did get his autograph he is a wonderful<BR>person.N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
12-06-1999, 03:29 PM
<B>Welcome To Planet Garth!</B> <P>Hope you enjoy your time here! Hope to see you posting lots!! <P>Monica <BR> :)N

JulieLvsGB
12-06-1999, 05:00 PM
:) Welcome to Planet Garth! :)<P>Happy Posting!N

Country@Heart
12-06-1999, 05:31 PM
Welcome to PG!<P>Country@Heart :)N

shmlss4gb
12-12-1999, 04:11 AM
Welcome to PG!! :) :)N