PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Australia

Aussie Lisa Loves Garth
10-14-1999, 03:22 AM
Hi, my name is Lisa and I live in Wollongong, which is a beautiful seaside city an hour's drive south of Sydney. I've been a Garth fan now for about 5 years..an ex-boyfriend introduced me to his music and I've loved him ever since....he has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard..and gorgeous to boot! <P>I'm not impressed though as the Chris Gaines CD has not yet been released here...the record stores have on their lists, "to be announced"...I actually posted a note in the PG Forums a couple of months ago regarding the Australian release and only received one reply (thanks Pilgrim)...Nobody anywhere here can seem to give me a release date. I'm desperate, can anyone help me PLEASE???!!!!!<P>Thanks <BR>Lisa<P>N

Pilgrim
10-14-1999, 03:53 AM
ROFL :D :D<P><B>Welcome to PG Lisa</B> :D :D<P>Well I still haven't any news on the release date in Australia, but it would be very weird if it isn't the same as here in Europe, which is November 1st :D :D<BR>"Lost In You" the single should be released in 4 days :D :D October 18th :) :)<P>I really hope this helps a bit :)<P>BTW, The CD is AWESOME :D :D<P>BrianN

NJ4GARTH
10-14-1999, 06:15 PM
<B>Welcome to PG Lisa</B><BR> You've come to the right place for Garth on the Web. This is the best place to be!!!!!!!<BR> Just watch the Pilgrim guy.(j/k):p<P>TOMN

CaptMorgan
10-14-1999, 07:06 PM
<B>Welcome to PG Lisa!</B><P>It's great to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy your stay.<P>I'm sorry I can't answer your question on the release of the cd in Australia. A fellow Garth fan that I talk to is in Australia and she ordered the cd from the net and she still doesn't have it. She did say that your version of CMT is playing the video for "Lost In You" though, she just saw it for the first time the other day.<P>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

AZamy77
10-14-1999, 07:17 PM
Hello Aussie!<P>Welcome to Planet Garth! Visit us often!<P>Australia looks beautiful. I'm in Arizona.<BR>It's warm here too! :)<P>God Bless.<P>AmyN

Pilgrim
10-14-1999, 09:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Just watch the Pilgrim guy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What do you mean by that Tom?? :o<P>BrianN

Aussie Lisa Loves Garth
10-15-1999, 12:43 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...I hope to make lots of friends through PG!<P>Lisa<BR>xxN

Czy4GB77
10-15-1999, 09:46 PM
*LOL* Tom that was cute. :)<P> :) WELCOME TO PLANET GARTH :)<P>PaulaN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
10-17-1999, 06:55 PM
<B>Welcome To Planet Garth</B><P>Hope you enjoy your time spent here...<P>Just a warning... it is addicting! :) <P>MonicaN

shmlss4gb
10-17-1999, 08:52 PM
Welcome to PG!! :) :)N

Jude
10-23-1999, 07:49 AM
Aussie Lisa<P>I ordered the Chris Gaines cd by mail order and it came within 24 hours. If you want to email them they are in UK alices@dial.pipex.com cost was 13.99 usually imports are about 17.99.<P>Love Australia - love the Rocks! and the barrier reef and .............. everything. Welcome to PG N

Barb Booley Booley
10-23-1999, 01:39 PM
<P>WELCOME LISA<BR>Hope you enjoy this place :)There are a lot of nuts around here but their all tame.I think right TOM and Brian. ;)<BR>have lots of fun cause these people here are a blast to chat with.Ttheir just one big family :) ;)<BR> <BR>BarbN

Garth4JMC
10-23-1999, 02:40 PM
Aussie I said it once I'll say it again to you :) I can use Fed Ex at work, if you want me to tape it for you unttil you can get the CD I'd love to help you, in fact I planned ahead, I taped 8 of them the day I bought the CD. Let me know it's no trouble! :)N

NJ4GARTH
10-23-1999, 04:01 PM
Yeah Barb we're all safe he I've had my rabies shot!!!!!!! ;) Besides with the few guys we have here, you just gotta let us boys be boys once in a while!!!!!! :) :) :) ;) :) :) :)<P>TOMN

Aussie Lisa Loves Garth
10-23-1999, 05:35 PM
Hey everyone<P>I can't believe people are still posting replies! Thankyou!! You've definitely made me feel welcome...thank you also to everyone with suggestions on obtaining the new CD..but I have just found out, FINALLY!!!! that it will be released here on 1st November. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!! So only one more week to wait, I'm so excited..then I'll finally know what all you guys are raving about!!<P>I was also told that the Christmas album's date is "to be announced"..at least this time I know I won't have THAT long to wait, has to be here by Christmas at least!! +)<P>Thanks guys..<P>LisaN

AbsoluteNJGarthNut
10-26-1999, 06:27 AM
Hey Lisa,<P><B>WELCOME TO PLANET GARTH!!</B><P>It's the best Garth site on the web and you get the most up to date info here!!<P>Let the obsession begin!!N

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-26-1999, 06:33 PM
Hi Lisa!<P>I'm new to this wonderful family too, but was instantly made to feel at home! Great site! great people!<P>Enjoy!<P>CCN

Aussie Lisa Loves Garth
10-29-1999, 12:48 AM
Hi everyone<P>Just thought I'd let you know that I checked with my local record store today that the CD would be in on Monday and it definitely will! So...I paid for it today and they'll ring me as soon as it's in..then I'll be off like a flash to get it!!<P>Actually they received the CD single of Lost In You/It Don't Matter to the Sun just TODAY!..can you believe it?...unfortunately I was totally broke so I couldn't get it...only 3 days to wait....I'm so excited!!<P>LisaN

Aussie Lisa Loves Garth
11-02-1999, 02:07 AM
Well...<P><BR>I GOT IT !!! Finally ! So now I'll stop whingeing and leave you all alone ! And by the way I love it, I've listened to it 4 times now and I love it more each time I hear it...<P>Thanks everyone for all your help and making me feel welcome.<P>Lisa<BR>N

NJ4GARTH
11-02-1999, 09:09 PM
<B>Congrats Lisa,</B><BR> Ain't it awesome. Now you know what we have all been so excited about!!!!!!!<P>TOMN