PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Billy_j
10-13-1999, 01:16 PM
Hey, my name is Billy, I'm 26, and from Oklahoma. I like meeting new people, so Email me or reply to me, and introduce yourself! I also have a stream of music playing at <A HREF="http://www.live365.com" TARGET=_blank>www.live365.com</A> called BillyJo's No Bull Country. Check it out! You'll like it! You can even broadcast your own stream on there! Talk to you soon!<BR> <A HREF="mailto:billy_jo_s@yahoo.com">billy_jo_s@yahoo.com</A> N

CaptMorgan
10-13-1999, 01:58 PM
<B>Welcome to PG Billy!</B><P>It's great to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask. I can guarantee it will be answered in no time at all.<P>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Barb Booley Booley
10-13-1999, 08:48 PM
Hi! Billy :)<P>Welcome, I'm Barb. Glad to meet you.I'm what you'd call the type o queen and some day you'll see why. Have lots of fun.These people her are the best and soon you'll learn that.<BR>BarbN

Pilgrim
10-13-1999, 10:24 PM
Welcome to PG Billy Jo :D :D<P>You will soon be addicted :)<P>BrianN

Billy_j
10-14-1999, 05:34 AM
Hey Thanks ya'll! I wish I would have found this place earlier! Oh well, I'm here now! It's great meeting new people from around the world! I'm sure I'll be here a lot! Don't forget to go to my stream and listen in! I've got some Garth songs on there I'm playing. <A HREF="http://www.live365.com" TARGET=_blank>www.live365.com</A> Take care!N

NJ4GARTH
10-14-1999, 07:12 PM
<B> Welcome Billy</B>,<BR> Take your shoes off and set a spell. You'll love it here so don't worry about finding your shoes you won't need them cause you'll be hanging around.<BR> Does anyone know what I did with that rabbit slipper again!!!!!! ;)<P>TOMN

Czy4GB77
10-15-1999, 10:55 PM
:D :) WELCOME TO PLANET GARTH :D :)<P>stay a while and post a lot!<P>PaulaN

honky
10-16-1999, 01:31 AM
<B>Billy</B>,<P>WELCOME TO PG!! Sorry, I am a bit late for this one...LOL<P>Hey, are you a Garthfan? or a fan of all music? <P>TommyN

AZamy77
10-16-1999, 06:22 AM
Hey Billy!<P>Welcome to Planet Garth! :)<P>You come back real soon now, "ya hear!? :)<BR>You'll like it here. Thanks for the web link!<BR>This is what makes PG sooooo special. Information, thoughts, special moments. Keep posting! :) Oklahoma, eh?! WOOOHOOO! :)<P>God Bless.<P>Amy ;-)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
10-17-1999, 07:54 PM
<B>Welcome To Planet Garth</B><P>Hope you enjoy your time spent here...<P>Just a warning... it is addicting! :) <P>MonicaN

shmlss4gb
10-17-1999, 09:48 PM
Welcome to PG!! :) :)<P>TerriN