PDA

View Full Version : Stormy, from Stormy's Garth Territory

Stormy
08-25-1999, 10:16 PM
Hi there Y'all. Well I have been here tons of times but only to read...well I thought heck I think that it is time for me to sign up and be a part of the action! Well I first want to say that y'all here at planet garth have a awesome page! And Doug! I want to thank you for the awesome Garth Digest I get everyday I really like that. I have a great Garth Page myself don't know if any of y'all have been there but you should check it out...it's Stormy's Garth Territory at... <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/garthfan/garthinfo.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/garthfan/garthinfo.html</A> <BR>well I sure would like to company LOL<P>Well hope to hear from y'all and tell me what you think your comments are heard with open ears here! Thanks Bye<BR>Stormy :)N

shmlss4gb
08-25-1999, 11:12 PM
Welcome to PG Stormy!!! Hope to see more posts from you soon. :)N

honky
08-25-1999, 11:26 PM
<B>Stormy</B>,<P>WELCOME TO PG!! I have visited yoru website a couple weeks ago when I was surfing on GB related sites. Your page is wonderful!! Keep up the good work.<P>Tommy<BR>PS: I even signed your guestbook, go check it out :)<BR>N

honky
08-25-1999, 11:26 PM
OOPS :o I forgot that I signed your guestbook the last time I visited :o<P>Sorry ;)<P>TommyN

TGBsCDNFan
08-26-1999, 12:40 AM
Hi and Welcome to PG! I came across your website awhile back.Glad to have you here with us!<P>Sarah :)N

RiotGB
08-26-1999, 04:10 AM
Hi Stormy. :) Welcome to PG. I already have your site bookmarked. Glad to have you here with us.<P>DawnN

JulieLvsGB
08-26-1999, 12:48 PM
Hi Stormy,<P> :) Welcome to Planet Garth! :)<P>I, too, visited your website a couple of weeks ago. Very nice!<P>JulieN

CaptMorgan
08-26-1999, 01:36 PM
<B>Welcome to PG Stormy!</B><P>I'm glad you decided to stop lurking and start posting! It's great to have you here. <P>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Pilgrim
08-26-1999, 01:41 PM
<B>Welcome to PG</B> :D<P>Stay around, post a lot :)<P>BrianN

Country@Heart
08-26-1999, 02:14 PM
Welcome to PG, Stormy!<P>I am looking foward to posting with you.<P>Country@Heart :)N

GBverycool
08-27-1999, 10:55 AM
:) Welcome to PG Stormy :)N