PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

JO
08-11-1999, 03:23 PM
Hi<P>I have just connected to the internet and very excited to find this site!! I wish my introduction to the site could have been during happier times, the thoughts of all GB fans in Scotland are with him and his family at this sad time.<P>I have been a Scottish GB fan for years now but have not had the chance to see him in concert (I ended up in hospital last year when he was playing in Ireland) So I am really jealous of all his fans that have seen and met him. Perhaps one day I will have the chance??<P>From one GB addict.<P>Jo<P>N

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
08-11-1999, 04:31 PM
Jo ~<P>Hey! Welcome to Planet Garth! If you're a Garth fan, this is an awesome place to be! And we always love welcoming a new Garth fan to the family!<P>I'm not Scottish, myself, but I have a very good friend who is. He and his family just came back from a trip to Scotland a few months ago, and now his parents and one of his brothers have moved to the States to be near him, so sometimes I feel like I know as much about being Scottish as I do about being American! BTW, I love the accent!<P>Anyway, <B>WELCOME!!!</B>N

Country@Heart
08-11-1999, 08:00 PM
Welcome to PG!<BR>Looking forward to posting with you.<BR>Enjoy!<P>Country@Heart :)N

TGBsCDNFan
08-11-1999, 08:05 PM
Hi-Welcome to PG. <BR>I've just been on the net a couple months myself. Great to find this place!<P>Happy posting!N

RiotGB
08-12-1999, 06:11 AM
Hi Jo,<P>Welcome to PG :)<P>DawnN

CaptMorgan
08-12-1999, 10:39 AM
<B>Welcome to PG Jo!</B><P>It's great to have you here with all the rest of us Garthnutts.<BR>Visit often and post lots! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Pilgrim
08-12-1999, 11:30 AM
Are you a Rangers fan???<P><B>WELCOME TO PG</B> :D<P>Stay around post a lot :D<P>McBrian LOLN

shmlss4gb
08-15-1999, 09:16 PM
Welcome to PG!!! Sit back, type, and let the addiction begin. :)N

JulieLvsGB
08-16-1999, 06:16 AM
Jo,<P> :) Welcome to Planet Garth! :)<P>Happy Posting!<P>JulieN

hugeGBnutt
08-16-1999, 10:51 AM
Welcome To PG!!!! ;) :) :D<P>aRiN

ScottishGBfan
08-18-1999, 02:22 PM
Hi<P>Thanks all for the warm welcome. <P>I have just returned from my holidays and spent the last two hours catching up on some reading!! <P>I love living in Scotland for the nice countryside and the rain!! (not) but hate the fact I am so far away from the home of country music. In Britain our main source of country music and info was CMT but that finished last year so now I have to rely on magazines and all you Garth fans for the up-to-date info. <P>In response to some of your letters:-<P>I think the American accent is so cool, in fact I could listen to it all day. I am hoping to<BR>go on holiday next year touring around Tennessee and see some of the famous landmarks. I was dissapointed to hear that Opryland was closed and to be replaced by a shopping mall. <P>A Rangers Fan?!? eh, NO, I support the team from the other end of town - CELTIC!!<BR>My dad supports them though so you can imagine the arguements in our house some Saturdays. All fun really!!<P>Jo<P><BR>N

Pilgrim
08-19-1999, 01:33 PM
Hey Jo :)<P>I can clearly imagine your arguements ;)<P>I have to say that maybe I'm a glory hunter in the Scottish football. :)<BR>Now with Celtic, their Danes (Hopefully Mark will recover) and all their Liverpool influence I think I'm gonna root for them :) :D<P>BrianN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
08-19-1999, 08:53 PM
Welcome to Planet Garth!! ;) N

ScottishGBfan
08-20-1999, 04:09 PM
Good choice Brian!!<P>JoN