PDA

View Full Version : I just discovered GB! Always avoided Country Music....

NewGBFan
02-12-1999, 06:13 AM
Hi everyone, <BR>I just discovered Garth Brooks, I've always disliked traditinal country music, but one night saw GB on some television show and I was hooked :)!!! My husband also likes him. I try to keep up on new GB appearances, and just bought the Live from Central Park video....it was truly amazing! I'm hooked for life!N

Conor McLaughlin
02-12-1999, 03:01 PM
Another thing you'll soon be hooked to is.......<BR>Planet Garth;<P>It's like a big horse- Easy to get on but hard to get off.<P>Once you pop the fun don't stop, etc.N

CaptMorgan
02-12-1999, 05:32 PM
Hi <b>NewGBFan</b><P>Welcome to the wonderful world of Garth aka <b>Da Man</b>, and Planet Garth.<BR>Your journey has just begun. Sit back, strap in, and enjoy the time of your life.<BR>All of us Garthnutts are one big family! :) <P>Catch y'all around the next bend...<BR> N

kristen166
02-12-1999, 06:21 PM
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)N

theking
02-14-1999, 08:15 AM
Welcome! :)N

Odexut77
02-17-1999, 12:47 AM
Welcome <b>NewGBFan</b> You and I came to Love GB in the same way. For me it was the To Ireland & Back TV Special. Not to mention the fact that my youngest daughter had gone over to join the Country side of music and kept making me listen to this Garth Brooks character. Then she took me to his concert for my Birthday this year.<P>You Keep A Happy Thought :)N

JulieLvsGB
02-17-1999, 12:47 PM
:) :) WELCOME! :) :)<P>JulieN

garthcrazy
02-19-1999, 09:37 AM
Welcome! I've been a Garth fan for at least 7-8 years. Haven't stopped listening to him forever. He's the BEST and always be the BEST no matter how many people make fun of him. Like in school, people like to make fun of him,(which I hate) They just don't know what they are missing!<P>Welcome again and have fun!<P>SamN

garthcrazy
02-19-1999, 09:37 AM
Welcome! I've been a Garth fan for at least 7-8 years. Haven't stopped listening to him forever. He's the BEST and always be the BEST no matter how many people make fun of him. Like in school, people like to make fun of him,(which I hate) They just don't know what they are missing!<P>Welcome again and have fun!<P>SamN

honky
02-19-1999, 09:58 AM
Welcome <b>NewGBfan</b>,<P>Garth's performance is unbelievable :o I was hooked by his TO MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE last summer!! So, I guess I am a very late fan (just like you) but better than never right? ;)<P>Enjoy the ride in Planet Garth!!<P>TommyN