PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

JulieLvsGB
01-31-1999, 07:54 AM
Hi! I'm a newbie here at PG. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a GARTH fan since early 1992. Before that I didn't even like country music. My husband was a fan before I was, but couldn't persuade me until I started watching CMT while flipping channels. As a matter of face, in September of 1990, my husband asked if I wanted to see GARTH at the Bloomsburg Fair here in NE PA. I said "No way...country music...Yuck!" Now I could kick myself in the butt!!!! I did finally get to see GARTH in September 1998 (8 years later) in Philly and can't wait to see him again!! I'm Obsessed (or so my friends and family say). <p>I'm having a great time here at PG trying to catch up on everything going on. Been lurking in about a month now. But just had to sign on. Talk to you all soon.<p>JulieN

CaptMorgan
02-01-1999, 06:53 AM
Hey Julie<br>Just wanted to say a "Welcome" to you here. Watch out, this is a very addicting place to be. :) Enjoy.<p>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

jaredev
02-02-1999, 09:58 AM
<b>Welcome JulieLvsGB!!!</b>N

honky
02-02-1999, 09:23 PM
<b>JulieLvsGB </b>,<p>WELCOME COME ABOARD! This is a great place to meet the nicest people on this cyberworld! Hey, I was converted to Country and its king <b>Garth</b> since last summer; anyway, I am glad that I finally found my favorite artist :D you know, better late than never right!<p>TommyN

kristen166
02-03-1999, 02:46 PM
WELCOME!! :)N

ahba8
02-03-1999, 09:28 PM
Hey everyone this is my first time on a GB line been looking for one. Hope everyone is over the gay thing. the man is who is like him for his music not who he sleeps withN

CMFAN20
02-05-1999, 12:08 PM
Wow! I'm slacking off... hehehe just wanted to say...<br> :D ***WELCOME*** :D<br>this is indeed a great place, and I know you will soon be as addicted as the rest of us!<p>Paula :)N

flutterby
02-21-1999, 10:32 AM
THIS IS FOR HONKY TOMMY STILL TRYING TO GETFACES ON MY TOPICSN