PDA

View Full Version : I AM BACK...DID YA MISS ME...LOL

garthfandr
03-09-2000, 02:12 PM
Hey...I am finally up and running in Long Beach..whew what a trip. I am back on line after misplacing the cord and mouse for the computer. What I want to know is, I leave Tommy ib charge of promting DWYGD and it drops...shame shame..LOl only kidding Tommy...lets get to work on the phomes this week guys..we have one last chance to get this baby to the Top ten....Hey and I am glad to be back.......N

garthsgirl
03-09-2000, 02:33 PM
Welcome back!! how was your move besides the computer mishap? LisaN

hugeGBnutt
03-09-2000, 02:56 PM
nah, we didn't miss you in fact i didn't know you were gone ...<B>JUST KIDDING!</B> ;) .....<B>WELCOME BACK!!!!!</B> :D...hey, we need you back on the AOL board its been really sloooow i think its down too like 700+ posts :(....again, welcome back! :)<P>aRiN

honky
03-09-2000, 03:03 PM
<B>DR</B>,<P>HEY!!! YOU ARE FINALLY BACK!!! <P>LOL... I know, I have tried everything to help the single. However, all my recent requests are all for Canadian radio stations; thus, I did not contribute to the Billboard :( Besides, I am very busy writing papers and studying for my exam lately, but I will pick up for NEXT WEEK!!! <P>So, how is Long Beach? How is the station over there? progarth or antigarth?<P><BR>By the way, you need to keep requesting for the song yourself!!<P><BR>WELCOME BACK!<P><BR>TommyN

Pilgrim
03-09-2000, 08:03 PM
WELCOME BACK!!! :D :D :D :D<P>BrianN

loreli
03-10-2000, 04:48 AM
Welcome back DR!!<P>How is sunny Long Beach? It is a beautiful place. :)<P>LoriN

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
03-10-2000, 04:50 PM
Hey! Welcome back dr :)<P>So happy that you faired well during the big move! Looking forward to your posts!<P>CCN

garthfandr
03-14-2000, 05:55 AM
Welcome back!! how was your move besides the computer mishap? Lisa<BR>hey..the move was fine exept for a couple minor incidents...Took 10 hours instead of six...and I was so tired, I threw most of my stuff in my friends garage and am still picking it up..But the new job is keeping me way busy. Dont get much chance to play on the computer. The computer survived the trip but it took forever to find all the pieces. Thanks for the welcome back...:-)N

honky
03-14-2000, 02:39 PM
DR,<P>Oh great! I am glad that you have found all the pieces...LOL Hey.. have you counted the number of Garth CD's? Make sure you don't lose these :o<P><BR>TommyN

garthfandr
03-19-2000, 09:37 AM
&gt;&gt;So, how is Long Beach? How is the station over there? progarth or antigarth?&lt;&lt;<P>Het Tommy...the station here is very proGarth...plays Garth at least once an hour if not more...the other day I was in and out of car for little over 2 hours and heard DWYGD, The River, Papa Loved Mama, and Shes Gonna Make It...they tend to plat the old stuff but they do play DWYGD a lot..I have requested several times...I listen to the LA station...and yes the Garth CDs made it...they were almost the first thing that went into my condo...But this will be hard to believe, I have gone five weeks without buying a Garth CD for me or a friend...I think this is a near record...I will be curing this problem tomorrow...LOL...I am stuck at 310 right now...<P>N

honky
03-19-2000, 10:30 PM
HOLY!!! <P>DR, you are very shameless of your record!! :D<P><BR>TommyN

garthfandr
03-20-2000, 10:09 AM
&gt;&gt;nah, we didn't miss you in fact i didn't know you were gone ...JUST KIDDING! .....WELCOME BACK!!!!! ...hey, we need you back on the AOL board its been really sloooow i think its down too like 700+ posts ....again, welcome back! <BR>aRi&lt;&lt;<P>You didnt miss me huh..Hmmmmmmmm...LOL..I havent been able to get back into the AOL topics...to risque for me...I will wait until the unzippered Garth topic and the 7 minutes in a closet thin runs its course...LOL...Garth naked or alone in a closet doesnt do anything for me.....Thanks for the welcome back<P>N

garthfandr
03-20-2000, 12:34 PM
&gt;&gt;Welcome back DR!!<BR>How is sunny Long Beach? It is a beautiful place. <P>Lori&lt;&lt;<P>Hey sunny Long Beach is great...people were out by the pool at eight this morning...I have to admit I am not use to the sun. Sacramento didnt get hot til later....It is beautiful...I love being close to the sea..Thanks for the welcome back...<P>N

Dawn
03-22-2000, 06:56 PM
Hi DR,<P>Fellow southern californian here.My hubby grew up in Long Beach...went to Wilson High...my best friend lives out there now,so does my brother-in -law.<P>We now live in Huntington Beach....how long have you been in LB?<P>It's a small world...<P>DawnN

garthfandr
03-24-2000, 04:56 AM
&gt;&gt;Hi DR,<BR>Fellow southern californian here.My hubby grew up in Long Beach...went to Wilson High...my best friend lives out there now,so does my brother-in -law.<P>We now live in Huntington Beach....how long have you been in LB?<P>It's a small world...<P>Dawn&lt;&lt;<P>Hey Dawn...I just moved to Long Beach..I have been here around 3 weeks. Hard to believe time has gone by..I feel like a native already. I use to live down here in the 70's, I lived in Orange, and Westminister..I went to El Modena, La Quinta and Westminister Highs...Good to know theres another fellow Garth Nutt out here...<P>N