PDA

View Full Version : TV Listings??

AbsoluteNJGarthNut
11-16-1999, 04:40 AM
OK PGer's...I saw a thread here that listed all of Garth's TV appearances for the rest of the year and now I can't find it.<P>This is what I have on my calendar, let me know of any changes, additions or if I'm missing something:<BR>(thanks)<P>Nov 15-19 - Hollywood Squares (saw last night's show - mm mm good) <P>Nov 17 - TNN Salute to Country (possible appearance) <B><I>thanks for that info Jen</B></I><P>Nov 22 - Jay Leno<P>Nov 23 - Chris Gaines Behind the Music<BR> and the release of x-mas album!!<P>Dec 1 (?) - Magic of Christmas special on <BR> NBC<P>Dec 2 - Sports Illistrated Awards (CBS)<P>Dec 8 - TNN Salute to Country (possible)<P>12/27 - TNN Salute to Country (possible)<P><B>I think I'm missing stuff, I'm just not sure...Help???</B><P>Thanks!<BR>KarinN

Teach
11-16-1999, 07:58 AM
I have the Chris Gaines Behind the Music on VH1 for November 24. Check the VH1 calendar at VH1.com. I also have a Christmas special on CBS on December 4 written down. I also have Jay Leno on November 22, Rosie O'Donnell on November 29, and CBS The Early Show on November 30. I hope this helps! :)N

majmom
11-16-1999, 03:41 PM
Got my TV Guide today and the VH-1 special is not listed on either the 23rd or the 24th - but they've been wrong before - especially when it comes to VH-1 listings - so I'll be tuning in just in case...<P>KerryN