PDA

View Full Version : Garth on Tom Green Show/MTV ll/ll/99!!!

TIFF4GARTH
11-10-1999, 02:18 PM
Hello everyone!<BR>Just wanted to make sure that everyone tunes into MTV tommorrow around the evening (l0pm here). I was watching MTV when they showed previews for tommorrow's 'Tom Green Show'. They showed Garth, and he was laughing so cute and hysterically. I can't wait!! Don't ya miss it! Look in the t.v. guide for the time.<P>God Bless<BR>Tiffany :)N

Teach
11-10-1999, 03:03 PM
I don't get the tv guide and I need to know what time this show comes on in the central time zone. Someone please help. N

ohiogarthfan
11-10-1999, 05:07 PM
Teach, maybe I can help you out a bit, but I may be wrong. I am in the eastern time zone and if I am correct the central time zone everything runs an hour behind us, so I would guess that it would be on there at 9:30. It is on after Celebrity Deathmatch which I watch at 10pm here so the Tom Green show is on after that. Hope this helps but like I said, I'm not sure.N

Paula
11-10-1999, 05:21 PM
<B>ohiogarthfan</B>, you're right. According to the MTV site, the Tom Green show is on at 9:30 CT.<P>PaulaN

Troyal
11-10-1999, 06:40 PM
I can't imagine why Garth would be on this show. But if he really is I hope Tom Green treats him with respect and doesn't do rude things to Garth like he does with some of his other guests.N

Ladyg
11-10-1999, 11:28 PM
Troyal:<P>I've heard other folks say the same thing. I've never watched Mr. Green's show, but remember....Garth's a big boy,I'm sure he can handle it. ;)<P>LuvYa!<BR>DebbieN

Teach
11-11-1999, 03:38 AM
Thanks Ohiogarthfan. Now I can set my vcr and enjoy the show. N

ohiogarthfan
11-11-1999, 04:33 AM
No problem Teach. Just glad to hear that I was correct on something for once. Hope everyone enjoys watching the show tonight, I know that I will be watching it.N

loreli
11-11-1999, 10:54 AM
Ton Green was freaky on the WB awards. :(N

TroyalGBfan
11-11-1999, 07:59 PM
OH MY GOD!!!<P>My 8 year old was up watching this show with me. We were waiting to see Garth. But believe me I changed it real fast after the first seen. I can not believe that Garth would be on such a show.<P> :o :( :o :( :o :( :oN

PJ
11-12-1999, 03:43 AM
That was the stupidest show I have ever seen. For anyone who missed it, Garth was just on for a few seconds and the segment was taped backstage at the WB awards.N

AZamy77
11-12-1999, 04:14 AM
What a crude show! I don't even think Garth gave them permission to air that 15 second segment, where Tom Green tried to get him to sign something. I've never seen that show before, and won't ever again! Man, how do they let crap like that on tv? Vulgar isn't the word!N

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
11-12-1999, 11:33 AM
I'm totally with you, girls! That was the most disgusting show I have EVER seen on television!!! What is wrong with people? Why would anyone, in their right mind, ever watch that trash (except to catch a glimpse of our Garth?) In fact, I can't imagine watching it again, myself, even to see Garth! Ugh!!!N