PDA

View Full Version : Garth on 'Before They Were Rock Stars'?

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
10-21-1999, 07:23 PM
I was just setting a timer on my satelite dish receiver, for tomorrow's shows, when I noticed that Garth is listed in the description for VH1's 'Before They Were Rock Stars' at 7pm (that would be 10pm eastern), two hours after the 'Right Now' video premier.<P>I went to VH1's website, and the schedule listed there totally conflicts with what's on my satelite dish receiver info (they show that 'Grease 2' would be on at that time), so I don't know what to think or expect, but thought you might want to know, just in case! I have a tape of Garth on 'Before They Were Rock Stars', so I don't know if this would be the same one or something different, but I'm gonna at least check it out, just to see!N

Garthlovingal
10-22-1999, 01:38 AM
Mountain Girl,<BR>I have seen that the VH1 thing is on 10-23-99 from 3pm-5pm, My problem is I'm not sure what time zone that is! He's on Good Morning America Today, actually in about a half hour, I haven't slept (insomnia) so I'm primed and ready!N

AbsoluteNJGarthNut
10-22-1999, 05:49 AM
Ya know, I have noticed that A LOT with VH1 lately. You see something in the TV guide that is listed on VH1 and you think "hey, I'd like to see that" then you turn on VH1 and that's not what is on. I don't know who does there scheduling, but sometimes in can be down right annoying. Especially if you want to set your VCR or something.<P>(Sorry just needed to vent that, it's been bugging me for a while!)N

Garthologist
10-22-1999, 06:59 AM
I am going to tape it too. I have not seen it - is Garth on for a long time or only a short clip?<P>N

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
10-22-1999, 07:23 AM
Sorry, not a clue!N

PJ
10-22-1999, 07:49 AM
It is just a short clip on Garth (no longer than any other artist) including Garth playing on AM Oklahoma with the group Santa Fe. <P>There are TONS of versions of Before they Were Stars that run on VH-1 so there is no telling when GB's edition will air.N

majmom
10-22-1999, 11:02 AM
When "Lost In You" premiered, the the "Before they were rock stars" snippet on GB aired right before it. I know, cause I set me VCR to start taping 5 min early so I didn't miss anything - maybe they'll do that again?<P>KerryN